1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

someone tried to break our front door down !!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by NetMonkey, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Nov 5, 2010 at 9:01 PM
    ink junky

ink junky I love tacos too!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    TACO LOVER
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 trd off road DC,
    Aero turbine 2525, Snorkel, AFE pro dry drop in filter, BFG 33s, spydertraxwheel spacers :/. Debadged, rebadged black, TW sticker :D, bed lights, rod holders, OEM roof rack, Complete OME lift, bed lined fenders. Armor Tech Off road wrap around HC rear bumper w/ tire carrier swing out. Relentless front aluminum bumper. Le Devil Horns (_)
    Ya know speaking as a person whose house HAS been broken into it is a scary situation. I was bout 15 when it happened....the guy had a stick holding up the kitchen window so when he got away from my dad (who was all wet from the shower) the dude just dove out the front window.

some people who say they are waiting for it to happen will freeze when it comes to it, some might have had proper training and it will kick in. Some panick. some react with out thinking about it.

If I knew then what I know now the guy wouldn't have left the house alive.

You gotta be prepared man. Do as the others say and buy a guy, get trained and be ready..."better safe than sorry".

I'm glad to hear you and your wife are ok. :)

2. Nov 6, 2010 at 5:53 PM
    myname150

myname150 Well-Known Member

Member:
    My dog likes to sleep on the front door mat we have inside. On the first kick she would've started howling. God i love beagles :)

Glad yall are okay!

Products Discussed in

To Top