1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sons of Guns...glowing gas tubes!

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by Richard Cranium, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Mar 24, 2011 at 6:45 PM
    jspadaro

jspadaro Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    Former Tacoma Owner
    Blue Oval Mod
    [​IMG]

2. Mar 24, 2011 at 6:52 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    My dad was a waist gunner on a B-24 during WWII, he has told stories that you could watch the barrel sag during heavy shooting. He said he has heard stories of barrels where the round exited out the side.

3. Mar 24, 2011 at 8:01 PM
    Detective_Dan

Detective_Dan "Place original and witty user title here"

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Beast / 2016 Yamaha FZ-07
    Pelfreybilt Front Plate Bumper, Brute Force Fab High Clearance Rear Bumper, Pelfreybilt Sliders, OME 886/Dakars, SCS F5's, 33" Ko2's, Cobra 75WXST/3' Firestik, oil catch can, aero turbine 2525, rear differential breather extension, bedmat, weathertech digital fit front/rear, BHLM, custom shiftknob (made by me),
    you must be old as shit :rofl:

4. Mar 24, 2011 at 8:04 PM
    THXEY

THXEY Panda Jerk

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2013 Subaru WRX
    STi Short Shifter.OEM floor illumination kit. Rally Armor Mud Flaps. BC BR Coilovers. Invidia N1 Exhaust
    :laugh:

Gary is an OG!

5. Mar 26, 2011 at 5:38 PM
    RedruM29

RedruM29 Blinking Car Mod...

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Nor☆Cal
    Vehicle:
    08 trd sport 4x4
    Just enough, and never enough
    I tend to agree with you, although I am thoroughly entertained by some of their shenanigans. wtf was up with the dad making the daughter sell thousands of dollars worth of guns so that HE could keep the m2?

6. Mar 27, 2011 at 11:28 AM
    kd8awe

kd8awe Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rocky
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    4x4 TRD Off Road
    Fog mod, 3" lift, ShoMe stobes, MicroLight LED Strobes, HiLift Jack, RCI 2950, Yaesu 8900r, 20% Tint, ScanGauge II, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, *** New Mod's (parts on the way) *** U-Bolt flip kit. Tom Woods 1 Piece Double Cardan Drive Shaft. 3* Axel Shims
    http://bcove.me/celdhs59

Surefire shared some hot footage of a 100 round High Capacity Magazine function test with us. They ran 5 100-round mags back-to-back turning an M4 gas tube into a light bulb in the process. Don’t try this with your own, stock AR, though. They used a heavy-barrel, select-fire milspec Colt with a beefed up gas tube to deal with the extreme heat produced by 500 rounds of continuous fire. Watch it glow. Try this with your AR and you’ll watch the gas tube melt.

7. Apr 11, 2011 at 10:27 AM
    TexasIslandBoy

TexasIslandBoy THE RED DRAGON!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    South Texas. SPI
    Vehicle:
    07' trd offroad 4X4 (For Sale)
    pro comp 6inch lift 35'' tires moto 950's radfo coilovers magnaflow exhaust 5/16" front skidplate usa spec ipod interface tree pin strip mod dry drop in filter full size BFG KM2 spare
    i have made a ar glo before and yes full auto my buddy has it if you do it abunch get ready to buy alot of parts for it

8. Apr 11, 2011 at 10:55 AM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    I hate the show but I watch it for the guns and not for any of the ridiculous content. From the scripted lines to the fuctarded builds, it's mostly crap.

Products Discussed in

To Top