1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

South Carolina BS and gossip thread..

Discussion in 'South East' started by scottalot, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Jun 11, 2019 at 5:28 PM
    scottalot

scottalot [OP] FooW

Member:
    First Name:
    Stockalot
    The Right Coast
    Vehicle:
    2018 tea four arghh Offroad 4x4 White LoveMachine
    Bone stock like Chicken in the Crock Pot .Dakkars,305/70/16 MT's, Extended length Fox Coilovers, Fox RR rear Shocks, Total Chaos UCA's, Dakar Leaf packs, LED Map and Dome, Breather relocate, Slimer from Ghost-busters starut up screen, Vent Visors, LED Pod's on Ditch Brackets soon, Level 8 Strike 6 Wheels, New MT Tars - Fierce Attitude, SOS front bumper -steel, SOS bed rack, LED white marker lights, LED reverse, TRD exhaust, Wheelers Super Bumps up front, SOS sliders bolt on with fill plates, Csjummper2003 White/Amber DTRL and white parking led bulbs, RTT rack basket Sold 2013, sold 2014 Tacoma. All listed stuff was on the '14 Bed Mat, WeatherTech Rain Guards, Ultra Gauge, TW Sticker amongst others, Useless Free OEM Bug Deflector, Flyzeye, OME Kit with 885's and Dakar and Nitro Shocks front and Rear . Tailgate mod, SOS Concepts 1/4" Skid Plate, White LED's interior Dome and Maps, Goodyear Wrangler MTR Kevlar 275/70/17, Wet Okole Seat Covers - full piping in Charcoal Grey, Lamin-X Green Fog light film, 17"x8 -10 offset Level 8 MK6 wheels in Gun Metal Finish, SOS Concepts Sliders W/ Kickout 12/21/14, Stubby antenna, LED reverse lights, lift removed 2/20/15 - making changes and trying to make up my mind
    Went pretty fast.. now ya gotta make up your mind what you’re gonna replace it with

2. Jun 11, 2019 at 5:32 PM
    Daria

Daria Nope Moderator

Member:
    the desert
    It’s already replaced...
    Happened a couple weeks ago.

scottalot [OP] likes this.
  3. Jun 11, 2019 at 5:41 PM
    scottalot

scottalot [OP] FooW

Member:
    First Name:
    Stockalot
    The Right Coast
    Vehicle:
    Bone stock like Chicken in the Crock Pot .Dakkars,305/70/16 MT's, Extended length Fox Coilovers, Fox RR rear Shocks, Total Chaos UCA's, Dakar Leaf packs, LED Map and Dome, Breather relocate, Slimer from Ghost-busters starut up screen, Vent Visors, LED Pod's on Ditch Brackets soon, Level 8 Strike 6 Wheels, New MT Tars - Fierce Attitude, SOS front bumper -steel, SOS bed rack, LED white marker lights, LED reverse, TRD exhaust, Wheelers Super Bumps up front, SOS sliders bolt on with fill plates, Csjummper2003 White/Amber DTRL and white parking led bulbs, RTT rack basket Sold 2013, sold 2014 Tacoma. All listed stuff was on the '14 Bed Mat, WeatherTech Rain Guards, Ultra Gauge, TW Sticker amongst others, Useless Free OEM Bug Deflector, Flyzeye, OME Kit with 885's and Dakar and Nitro Shocks front and Rear . Tailgate mod, SOS Concepts 1/4" Skid Plate, White LED's interior Dome and Maps, Goodyear Wrangler MTR Kevlar 275/70/17, Wet Okole Seat Covers - full piping in Charcoal Grey, Lamin-X Green Fog light film, 17"x8 -10 offset Level 8 MK6 wheels in Gun Metal Finish, SOS Concepts Sliders W/ Kickout 12/21/14, Stubby antenna, LED reverse lights, lift removed 2/20/15 - making changes and trying to make up my mind
    I remember reading you had ideas but didn’t see ya already pulled the trigger.. so what’s the n + 1?

4. Jun 11, 2019 at 5:42 PM
    SearArtist

SearArtist It's wet, slick, and ready to go.

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Lincolnton, NC
    Vehicle:
    @The Schwartz non-jew mini me.
    A little of this and a little of that.
    RAV4 TRD Off Road edition? Lols

OldYota and scottalot [OP] like this.
  5. Jun 11, 2019 at 5:43 PM
    scottalot

scottalot [OP] FooW

Member:
    First Name:
    Stockalot
    The Right Coast
    Vehicle:
    Wow! Lol

5D7C26CE-A8A8-480A-8E76-A47A3C5F6CAC.jpg

ahspurlock likes this.
  6. Jun 11, 2019 at 5:43 PM
    scottalot

scottalot [OP] FooW

Member:
    First Name:
    Stockalot
    The Right Coast
    Vehicle:
    Hahahah didn’t her sales guy suggest a rav and almost get deleted?

7. Jun 11, 2019 at 5:47 PM
    Daria

Daria Nope Moderator

Member:
    the desert
    I haven’t posted it. Certain peeps know. :spy:

SC2SC and scottalot [OP] like this.
  8. Jun 11, 2019 at 5:47 PM
    scottalot

scottalot [OP] FooW

Member:
    First Name:
    Stockalot
    The Right Coast
    Vehicle:
    :goingcrazy:
    I think it’s a wrx

9. Jun 11, 2019 at 5:49 PM
    SearArtist

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Lincolnton, NC
    Vehicle:

TheGoat, tacom08 and scottalot [OP] like this.
  10. Jun 11, 2019 at 5:49 PM
    SearArtist

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Lincolnton, NC
    Vehicle:
    Crosstrek maybe?

I had one, loved it a ton. Just needed more room.

scottalot [OP] likes this.
  11. Jun 11, 2019 at 5:49 PM
    EricL

EricL Tomahawk Chopper

Member:
    Greenwood, SC
    Vehicle:
    2015 Slowmobile
    SOS Offroad Concepts Armor
    Mean AF

SOS CONCEPTS and scottalot [OP] like this.
  12. Jun 11, 2019 at 5:54 PM
    scottalot

scottalot [OP] FooW

Member:
    First Name:
    Stockalot
    The Right Coast
    Vehicle:
    No clue.. could even be a Lexus.. she’s had a handful of different ideas that’s for true

SC2SC and Jeffvt0508 like this.
  13. Jun 11, 2019 at 6:32 PM
    Hard Luck GraphiX

Hard Luck GraphiX Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    SC
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Offroad
    2.5" Lift , Pro Comp 7031 Wheels , Super Swamper Thornbirds , TRD Sport hood , TRD Sport Mirrors , Color Matched Satoshi Grille , SOS Front Bumper , 20" LED Light Bar , SOS Rear Bumper , Roof Rack ,
    They ride good , I just hope they get louder as they wear.

14. Jun 12, 2019 at 2:39 AM
    ahspurlock

ahspurlock The TW Mechanic Everyone Calls Me

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    summerville.south Carolina
    Vehicle:
    07 Toyota Tacoma prerunner ( 4wd hybrid )
    6" procomp DB lift with bilsten 5100s set at 1.75 up front .chevy 63 spring swap with 14" bilsten travel shocks with SOS shackle and shock relocate kit . 5=17x9 -6 offset procomp rims with 35s ., SOS full plate front bumper , SOS HC rear bumper with 3" pods in both bumpers , SOS sliders .3" rock light pods in all 4 corners, 50" light bar with SOS light bar bracket, chines snorkel , and mor to come
    I think so

shouldn't be to bad

scottalot [OP] and SC2SC like this.
  15. Jun 12, 2019 at 4:24 AM
    ahspurlock

ahspurlock The TW Mechanic Everyone Calls Me

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    summerville.south Carolina
    Vehicle:
    07 Toyota Tacoma prerunner ( 4wd hybrid )
    6" procomp DB lift with bilsten 5100s set at 1.75 up front .chevy 63 spring swap with 14" bilsten travel shocks with SOS shackle and shock relocate kit . 5=17x9 -6 offset procomp rims with 35s ., SOS full plate front bumper , SOS HC rear bumper with 3" pods in both bumpers , SOS sliders .3" rock light pods in all 4 corners, 50" light bar with SOS light bar bracket, chines snorkel , and mor to come
    that's what I'm looking at a WRX

scottalot [OP] and SC2SC like this.
  16. Jun 12, 2019 at 5:08 AM
    ovrlndkull

ovrlndkull STUKASFK-HC4LIFE

Member:
    First Name:
    Skip
    Burlington, NC
    Vehicle:
    2005 DCLB Silver
    Bilstein 6112, Deavers, Method Standards, GDYR DuraTracs
    You need to go get your daughter legitimized. NC law unless you are married even if your name is on the birth certificate that child is considered illegitimate. I did it it's really easy just file a piece of paper with the court that you and the mother sign pay them monies (because they want their share) and it's done. Biggest thing to that is with inheritance and having a stake with your estate. There are some other aspects to it as well.

scottalot [OP] and TheGoat like this.
  17. Jun 12, 2019 at 5:50 AM
    SearArtist

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Lincolnton, NC
    Vehicle:
    I will have to look into that...

Anything of value I own is in a trust or somehow protected, with Krystal named as the main beneficiary, so if I were to die the state won't get shit.

She also has power of attorney for medical, property, and finances. If I die, she will also get a large chunk of money (10x my salary), and we have an agreement that money will be used to pay off any debt and the rest will go into an account for the kids college.

scottalot [OP] and TheGoat like this.
  18. Jun 12, 2019 at 5:55 AM
    SC2SC

SC2SC Likes Pineapple on Pizza

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    South of Charlotte
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB MGM TRD OR 4X4
    Icon Custom Build Custom Exhaust • SOS Sliders• RokBlokz
    :wave:

:wink:

scottalot [OP] and Daria like this.
  19. Jun 12, 2019 at 5:56 AM
    SwampYota

SwampYota Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Concord, North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '03 Tacoma SR5 TRD 5VZ-FE, 5 Speed
    Floor mats
    I’m about to familiarize myself on maintenance for a 2017 Camry and start doing this shit at home like I do with the Tacoma.

Walk in to the dealership for 30,000 miles service.

“Sir, your service plan is expired and you didn’t purchase an extended service plan. BTW, today’s 30,000 mile service is $560.”

I’m sitting here thinking what the fuck does this include?

“Throttle body cleaning, top engine cleaning, tire rotation, alignment, oil change.” (Among other nonsense like wiper blades and checking floor mat alignment or some bullshit) Also, the $40 for cabin and engine air filter. :jerkoff:

The oil change ALONE is $68. His argument, and the reason I’m never going back was “but it’s a 10,000 mile oil change, it lasts 3 times as long as the 3,000 mile oil change so it’s 3X as much.” Ok....

tacom08, scottalot [OP] and toysrgood like this.
  20. Jun 12, 2019 at 5:56 AM
    Sandman614

Sandman614 Snarky TWSS elf, Travis #hotsavannahdotcom, LRGRNR

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Boone, NC\Garner, NC
    Vehicle:
    '06 SR5 Off Road
    ARB Front Bumper, Projector Headlights w/Slimcubby 4300K HID's, Oznium LED's, LED taillights, DIY Washable Cabin Moose Filter, Sockmonkey SR5 Off Road, Aux Audio plug, OME 886x, OME Nitrochargers, Wheelers 3 Leaf Progressive AAL, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, Dodge D-Rings
    You guys just against marriage?

SC2SC likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top