1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

spotted in columbia south carolina

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by ckeeton, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Jul 3, 2013 at 6:31 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Lexington, south carolina
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    chrome on front painted to match, satoshi grill done by myself, BHLM, billys all the way around with ome springs upfront and LR ucas with wheelers 3 leaf progressive pack in the rear, mb gunner wheels powdercoated black on 285/75r16 nitto trail grapplers, tinted all the way around and on windshield, pioneer dbl din touch screen with two 10's behing the seat and new speakers all the way around and certain interior parts painted to match, also have a road wire leather kit black with red stitching sitting here waiting for me to find time to install it!
    yesterday on the 2nd i saw a dark grey 4door looked like plasti-dip sport rims and emblems and maybe bhlm with hids on harden street turning on gervais.. i also saw a 12-13 white small lift and black bull bar and i believe black rims parked in a parking lot off of forest drive... also i keep seeing a first gen red ext cab with a lift and tires with a black roll bar in the bed almost everyday passing in front of norton stereo on two notch...

2. Jul 3, 2013 at 6:56 AM
    AzogSS

AzogSS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Soda City, SC
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma / 2011 FJC
    9:50 on piney grove road saw a white DCLB with black aftermarket bumpers and a 2-3" lift

3. Jul 9, 2013 at 10:22 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    chrome on front painted to match, satoshi grill done by myself, BHLM, billys all the way around with ome springs upfront and LR ucas with wheelers 3 leaf progressive pack in the rear, mb gunner wheels powdercoated black on 285/75r16 nitto trail grapplers, tinted all the way around and on windshield, pioneer dbl din touch screen with two 10's behing the seat and new speakers all the way around and certain interior parts painted to match, also have a road wire leather kit black with red stitching sitting here waiting for me to find time to install it!
    july 9th at about 1 pm this badass silver 4door about three inch lift black windows black trail team wheels arb bumper with rear bumper and sliders drove by my work.................. oh wait that was AZOGSS haha truck is looking awesome man i cant wait to get mine lifted!!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  4. Jul 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    Surfside77

Surfside77 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Columbia South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport V6
    TRD Exhaust, Bull Bar, Leather
    Mines stock, waiting to wear down the stock tires, then its getting a maxtrac spindle lift, with Allpro expedition leafs, billies, and running 285 70 17 on stock blacked out Tundra wheels! Im between Ballentine on the lake and West Columbia S.C...

5. Jul 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    sounds like an awesome set up! i am just ready to get the lift and new tires on so i can get rid of these tiny factory tires!

6. Jul 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM
    AzogSS

AzogSS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Soda City, SC
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma / 2011 FJC
    Headed to the new job :thumbsup:

7. Jul 10, 2013 at 6:38 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    awesome man good luck with the new job

8. Jul 10, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    Warputer

Warputer Dirt Road Inspector

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Lake Murray, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Off Road
    9" of Super Bro lift
    You're not too far from me.....we're in Chapin.

9. Jul 10, 2013 at 5:50 PM
    PalmettoTacoma

PalmettoTacoma Member

Member:
    Have been on TW in a while, saw this thread. Here's my truck, been around Irmo/Columbia with this one since 2005. First picture was about two months ago across the river from NYC, its the most recent picture I have.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  10. Jul 13, 2013 at 7:13 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    forgot i saw this about 2 weeks ago and got a picture.. sorry about the quality but i was at acadamy sports in sandhills and saw this drive by i couldnt get close pictures because i was parked but it had front and rear plate bumpers with a full size tire on the back swing out bumper with some kind of graphics on the side.. anyone here?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Jul 13, 2013 at 7:48 AM
    AzogSS

AzogSS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Soda City, SC
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma / 2011 FJC
    ^^ those are sock monkey retro stripes. I haven't seen that truck yet. Has to be some on here.

12. Jul 13, 2013 at 9:16 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    yeah when i saw the truck i had to stop what i was doing to get a pic even though my wife was in a hurry but im glad she understands :D it looked awesome though!

13. Jul 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM
    Surfside77

Surfside77 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Columbia South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport V6
    TRD Exhaust, Bull Bar, Leather
    Maxtrac spindle sale ends today, hope they extend it, ready to hit the button, gotta pay the morgage tommorow, have the money, but thats alot out the bank in two days! Good thing is, they do this about once a month! Just ready to lift it up! Lets get this Thread going strong!

14. Jul 20, 2013 at 8:02 AM
    KevMc

KevMc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    West Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DC LB
    Satoshi with Hella 500FF's Readylift N-Fab Rear Runner w/ Westin lights TRD Seat Covers
    I was behind a dark blue access cab on I-20 th other day, I thnik it was debadged, lifted and had some white decals on the back glass. Might have been a TW decal.

15. Jul 24, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    Noble.1

Noble.1 Gun Nut

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    '15 SSM DCSB PreRunner Sport
    De-badged, dipped wheels
    Close! DC, no lift yet, but I did remove the mud flaps, so it does look a little higher than stock. But there was definitely a TW decal. I've been waiting for someone to spot me.

You've got a nice pickup man :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

16. Jul 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM
    higherlux

higherlux Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Blake
    middle of S.C.
    Vehicle:
    1998 tacoma 2.7l 4wd/1986 POS
    Mall crawler status
    are you the guy that works at that pipe place on bluff road?

17. Jul 25, 2013 at 7:09 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    saw this truck yesterday close to target and san jose off of garners ferry... probably a 2 or 3 inch lift with rims and tires... had wisconsin tags so i doubt we will find out if he is a member but worth a shot... sorry for picture quality since i was driving and had to turn...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  18. Jul 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM
    KevMc

KevMc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    West Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DC LB
    Satoshi with Hella 500FF's Readylift N-Fab Rear Runner w/ Westin lights TRD Seat Covers
    Too cool! Thanks,I dont know why I could have sworn yours was an AC, but you have the fogs all the time mod so I figured you must be a TW member.

Nice truck.

19. Jul 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM
    KevMc

KevMc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    West Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DC LB
    Yeah, that's me.

20. Jul 25, 2013 at 3:27 PM
    Warputer

Warputer Dirt Road Inspector

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Lake Murray, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Off Road
    9" of Super Bro lift
    Damn....I never see anyone. :(