1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Spring break, south padre island texas!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by mactacoma, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 18, 2010 at 4:02 PM
    mactacoma

mactacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    9 inch fabtech lift, 35 toyo m/t.amp steps,kn intake,flowmaster exhuast
    PEople of tacoma world! get your tacos and make your way to south padre island this spring break!. it is party central and there are trucks of all kinds riding around with beautiful girls and loud rap music. it is so much fun.. took my yota there last time and had a lot of girls wanting " Rides" to there hotel rooms.... yeah right , like they really needed rides! they like me and my yota.. and maybe some of my friends :/

2. Feb 18, 2010 at 4:08 PM
    Anathollo

Anathollo www.saveadane.org

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Icon coilovers, Rear Fox Resi-shocks, 285/70/17 Toyo A/T's, Touchscreen JVC Headunit, Custom Rhino-lined sub box, Rocksford Fosgate components and Dual Rockford Fosgate 10" shallow subs, Pioneer and Rocksford Fosgate amps, 1250 watts total, Autometer Volt and Trans gauges with Lotek A-pillar, K&N Drop-in filter, WO Seat covers, Tint, NST WP pulley, Hi-lift jack, Diff breather mod, horn relocation mod, extra "D" rings, de-pinstriped, carrier bearing drop, Rear backup 886 bulbs, Camburg UCA's, AMW Catch can, BHLM, OME Dakars with AAL, Procomp 7089's, Front single hoop Demello bumper, Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500, Amsteel 3/8th synthetic line
    Well I'll be there for a week during spring break in my Tacoma. I'm just hanging out on the beach and maybe doing some wheeling at the national seashore part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top