1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

State police ran me of the road last night

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement Officers' started by 302, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Jan 1, 2014 at 4:05 AM
    Hot2na

Hot2na Well-Known Member

Member:
    I live in delaware...was this on rte 30 heading north through lincoln...? it drops down from 50 to 40 there ...and there is usually a state trooper sitting there,waiting for someone like you...to overspeed..
    I have never had a problem with the troopers here...A couple of them live in my development -they are great people !!! not like the pricks in new jersey !!!
    obey the laws and they will never bother you .....

2. Jan 1, 2014 at 7:03 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides. Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Big Easy, USA
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit Upcoming: ATO Gas Tank Skid and Sliders w/ kickout. ATO Shackle Flip Kit. Down the line: Front/Rear ARB Lockers w/ OBA. 4.56 Gears

Has nothing to do with who is right or wrong. You can end up dead or in jail very quickly by involving yourself in an uncertain situation with a police officer who is trying to doing their job.

Being right doesn't seem like much of a consolation...

OP -Sounds like you panicked and made a poor decision about pulling off the road. You aren't required to endanger yourself to get outta the way of the police, just make your best effort...Slow is smooth, smooth is safe.

3. Jan 1, 2014 at 7:31 AM
    File IFR

File IFR "... Intercepting The Localizer"

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Central MA
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM 4X4 DC-LB TRD Sport

"Destroying taxpayer"? wut?

Personally, I think you're a dick for wanting to report what you said in the first post to internal affairs.

Pulling up behind him during his stop and recording his tags?.... idiot move there. You remind me of the 'Cop Blocker' fools that post on You Tube.

You SHOULD be much more concerned about your pregnant wife and unborn child instead of screwing with anyone's professional career/record.... because the officer 'upset you' on the road.

4. Jan 5, 2014 at 4:35 PM
    Agent Smith

Agent Smith Always outnumbered, never outgunned

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Offroad Ivan Stewart Edition
    Toytec lift,FJ Anthracite wheels wrapped in BFG A/T 265/75/16's,WAAG Brush Guard, IPF 868's,sleeved fog lights
    Ambushes happen this way. Sometimes, criminals don't all travel in the same car. If you pulled over Joe Shit the Ragman in Car A, and he was muling dope, but Mickey the Dunce is behind him in Car B, also muling dope and they are together, chances are if it's a lone officer they are going to try and get out of that situation in anyway possible.

Food for thought. Seldom are things the way they appear. 22 years on has taught me that. I've had great interactions with homeless people, people the general public don't think about or acknowledge. And I've had negative interactions with people who are well off and think their shit doesn't stink.

To Top