1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Stock carpeted mats

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by trucknrv, Mar 4, 2010.

1. trucknrv

trucknrv [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    western mass.
    Vehicle:
    08 sr5 sport
    snowsport plow with front receiver hitch, access cover, avc ventshades, covercraft seatcovers, apc line of fire tailgate area led lights, husky floor mats, grillcraft grill, k-n filter, hydraulic lift arms for hood, rear backup cam located in front windshield mirror, ipod cable located in glove box, led cup holder lights and rear floor lights, factory black running boards, direct cable from battery for jumper cables, oil plug valve, lockable bed storage areas and prodigy brake control.
    I have the stock carpeted mats for sale off a 2008 DC SB TRD sport. They are light grey in color and have about 13k of use out of them. I pulled them as soon as I bought the vehicle second hand last summer. I can send pics via e-mail or figure out how to put them on this site if interested. Best reasonable offer takes them. Just drop me a PM :cheers:

2. chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 Rubicon Unlimited,
    4.10 gears, sliders, lots of buttons, and yellow flashing lights on the dash.
  3. trucknrv

trucknrv [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    western mass.
    Vehicle:
    08 sr5 sport
    snowsport plow with front receiver hitch, access cover, avc ventshades, covercraft seatcovers, apc line of fire tailgate area led lights, husky floor mats, grillcraft grill, k-n filter, hydraulic lift arms for hood, rear backup cam located in front windshield mirror, ipod cable located in glove box, led cup holder lights and rear floor lights, factory black running boards, direct cable from battery for jumper cables, oil plug valve, lockable bed storage areas and prodigy brake control.
To Top