1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Stock Racks on DC TRD Sport

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TACSNOW, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Jan 16, 2011 at 1:05 AM
    TACSNOW

TACSNOW [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Seattle/Reno
    Vehicle:
    11 Black DCSB SR5
    Alpine CDA-117 More to come...
    So this is my first thread and I hope its an easy question. I did search a few times as per etiquette on here and I can't seem to find the answer.

Can you remove the factory racks on the DC TRD Sports? I see some on here without the racks and not sure if that was an option to get them without or if they were removed. Personally I think they look much better without.

Should be buying a new taco in about 4-6 months and I cant freaking wait!

2. Jan 16, 2011 at 1:19 AM
    jhodge83

jhodge83 Any dog under 50# is a cat and cats are useless... Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Moncks Corner, SC
    Vehicle:
    09 Timberland Mica DC 4WD Sport
    wat?
    what racks are you talking about? the roof racks? they are not standard on any model. if you do want to remove them if you get one with them on it, all you should need to do is replace the top molding along the roof of the cab.

3. Jan 16, 2011 at 12:09 PM
    TACSNOW

TACSNOW [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Seattle/Reno
    Vehicle:
    11 Black DCSB SR5
    Alpine CDA-117 More to come...
    Ok perfect, I guess I just over looked it as an option when building it on Toyota's website. Thanks.

Nick

4. Jan 16, 2011 at 12:47 PM
    Nick54

Nick54 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    ARB Rear Locker & Compressor, Bakflip F1, Antennex 13" flexable antenna, WeatherTech Floor Liners, WeatherTech Side Window Visors, Tacoma Bed Mat, Demello Rock Crushers, Dynamax Ultraflow SS Muffler, TSB 4-Pak Leaf Springs, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Redline Hood Struts, Color Matched Angry Eyelids, Combo Lock Bed Compartments, Bed Mat, Pop-N-Lock, Wet Okoles, Goodyear Duratracs on ProComp 7033's, M101A2 Trailer, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Light Racing UCA's, King OEM Performance Remote Reservoir Adjustable Front & Rear Shocks, JVC NT3HDT, Blue Sea Aux Fuse Panel, BAMF Behind Grill Light Bracket, Kragen 55W 7" HID's, CBI Front Receiver, Home Link Garage Door Opener, FlyEyez Light Unit, Bud Built Front to Back Skids...
    Hey Nick, go ahead and option it then take it off and sell it to me for $50.00 - Ya know what I'm sayin one Nick to another Nick. JK. Post some pics when your new Toy arrives.

To Top