1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Stock radio in an 09 with a possible ipod music problem

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by paidfor, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Oct 25, 2011 at 5:37 PM
    paidfor

paidfor [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD OR 4x4
    Hidden GPS tracking system. Backflip cover, weather techs, bed mat, tailgate lock, OME 885 springs, blistein shocks, 2.5 in AAL/
    I have a stock radio in my 09 Tacoma. It has the Ipod adapter in the glove box. It plays the Ipod but I have to push the advance forward feature on the radio to keep it moving from song to song. The ipod plays in shuffle mode just fine when it is out of the truck. Is this a problem with my truck radio or the way I am using the ipod? I have the ipod set up for shuffle and it only works for about 4 minutes then hangs on the same song.

2. Oct 25, 2011 at 7:04 PM
    paidfor

Member:
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD OR 4x4
    Hidden GPS tracking system. Backflip cover, weather techs, bed mat, tailgate lock, OME 885 springs, blistein shocks, 2.5 in AAL/
    oem through the stock radio

3. Oct 28, 2011 at 4:54 AM
    paidfor

Member:
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD OR 4x4
    well I guess I will have to complain to the dealership. I go in for my last service under warranty in about 30 days. This radio has already been swapped out one time. I might just have to bite the bullet and buy an aftermarket radio....which I am not looking forward to.

Other than the crappy paint job (thin ass paint) and the radio problems, I am really happy with the truck.

Products Discussed in

To Top