1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Stuff stolen out of truck last night

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Zombie Runner, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Aug 18, 2011 at 1:00 PM
    wiscdave

wiscdave Lets Do It!

Member:
    Northern Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    Tundra Rock Warrior
    Past ride - 3" OME 885s&Shocks/ TSB 1.5AAL/ AX184 Rims 285 Firestone destination ATs/ 2 Shallow mount P310s in Supercrew Box - Punch 601s, Beefed up Hunter Brush guard, Tint, Fog light mod, AFE Drop in, AC and Fog light mods, scangauge
    I had that proboblem until they got me and then I purposely looked out my window every night - till like 2am I see some punks walking down the road. I ran outside like a nutz MO-FO with a bat and they ran like shitz and had to change their unddies.. never seen them again.

I still look out and will yell at anyone walking around..fricken low life mother truckers get harrassed on my block...wait for them they will come again

2. Aug 18, 2011 at 1:16 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner [OP] Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    I need to ask my neighbors if they are missing anything

thats what I was thinking about doing as well. stakeout!

3. Oct 10, 2011 at 8:02 AM
    ewa2fl

ewa2fl Taco Jinx...

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Wayne Co. 14516
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma DBLB V6 4x4
    Plati-Dip Badges & Removed a few, added D-rings in Bed, added recovery D-shackle, Added Front Recovery Hook, TRD Skid Plate-Rhinoed, added 2 mini tie downs, removed rear seat headrests.
    Mine had no alarm & was locked up, & they did a smash & grab in my office parking lot! The idiot tried to pry the window, therefore inflicting body damage, what an ass.. Regardless, I am now trying to create an "Interior Security System", for example, hiding, or at least stealth placement of my aftermarket devices, i.e. Radar Detector, XM Radio, GPS, etc... ANY IDEAS? ANY PHOTOS? ANY HELP? Thanks guys, maybe a few new Mods could be generated through this for all of us! I have an 08, thinking of the new XM in the drivers side drop down dash box??? Anyone have the link to the manual lock on the center console?

4. Oct 10, 2011 at 8:05 AM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner [OP] Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    i bought a lock from lowes to install on my center console, i just havent got around to it yet...:eek:

5. Oct 10, 2011 at 8:24 AM
    ewa2fl

ewa2fl Taco Jinx...

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Wayne Co. 14516
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma DBLB V6 4x4
    Plati-Dip Badges & Removed a few, added D-rings in Bed, added recovery D-shackle, Added Front Recovery Hook, TRD Skid Plate-Rhinoed, added 2 mini tie downs, removed rear seat headrests.
    I'm going to do the same, they didnt get in the console but I will damed if they have free access... I work hard for my "toys" & it pisses me off bigtime when other think they have the right to take my stuff! Not to mention he did $2,500.00 worth of damage to the interior & body!! 2nd claim in a month on my insurance, 2 deductables.... This Yota is one expensive build! LMAO

Products Discussed in

To Top