1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

stupid bikers on the highway

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by mntbiker2008, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Apr 1, 2010 at 5:37 PM
    jrobson

jrobson Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mobile, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    09 DC 4x4
    Ultimate lift kit, LR UCA's, Bi-xenon 8000K headlights, Xenon 8000K foglites, (4) KC slimlites on N-Fab light bar, Extang trifecta toneau cover
    Been there and done it bro. It's like heroin. Used to ride with about 10 other guys and see who could walk the longest wheelie. Personal record was about 5 miles. Used to do all the tricks and track days, but the tracks were expensive and several hours away. Then I had a son and the bike got sold. Never missed it yet. I think back to those days often and all I can say is "thank you God for protecting me during that period of INSANE stupidity in my life."

2. Apr 1, 2010 at 5:46 PM
    JeffRock

JeffRock Well-Known Member

Member:
    Capital region, NY
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma accesscab 4x4 SR5 2.7L
    Toyota all weather floor mats. Mag light that clunks around in the jack compartment. Dog hair. Dog drool on the windows.
    I had a cruiser about ten years ago, got rid of it because of idiots in cars... I know friends that have bike skills, and know when to use them. and some friends that think they have skills on bikes. I just wait for the phone to ring and tell me about their closed casket wakes.

3. Apr 1, 2010 at 5:52 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 [OP] First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    yeh man... ive got a few friends like that.. ive told them how stupid they are.... and it wasnt in a nice way at all... they are too stupid and cocky to get it through their heads. the day will come... im just waiting for it.

Products Discussed in

To Top