1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

sub box install

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by kieth, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Jan 19, 2012 at 7:44 AM
    nobody4343

nobody4343 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Carlsbad, NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Trd offroad sr5
    hid headlights, black spyder jdm headlight housings, black jdm led spyder taillights, full led bulb swap, hid foglights, 3 inch pro comp lift, black out emblems, two 4 inch hid lights mounted behind the satoshi, wade vent visors, black westin nerf bars, black stubby antenna, k and n cold air intake, flowmaster delta 50 dual exhaust custom black tips, color matched satoshi grill with custom emblem
    My bad pretty much anyone that has installed these I wanna put a system I'm my 06 and it's jbl equipped just wondering if it was any different on the install

2. Jan 19, 2012 at 8:25 AM
    Toyota Tech31

Toyota Tech31 Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Debary, Florida
    Vehicle:
    '08 SWB Bad ass SPORT
    Air Raid air intake, 40 Series Flowmaster Muffler, Front Turn Signals Now Turn And Park, KENWOOD HEAD UNIT W/ ALL KENWOOD SPEAKER UPGRADES AND 2-10" KENWOOD SUBS BEHIND BACK SEAT, Bilstein 5125'S In Rear W/ 1.5 AAL'S, Bilstein 5100 W/ Eibachs Up Front, LR Upper control arms, NFAB steps, Bruteforce Fab Hybrid front bumper, LP10000 SuperWinch, 2 Rigid Industries SRM-2's, OKLedlightbars 6 CREE LED lights as fogs, AVID RBG, 2 4" red ring HIDs mounted behind the grille.
    Well, i dont have the jbl set up, but i wouldnt think it would be any different unless you have the factory sub back there already. Then you would have to remove that as well, but it might make wiring a little easier, never know.

3. Jan 19, 2012 at 8:38 AM
    nobody4343

nobody4343 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Carlsbad, NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Trd offroad sr5
    hid headlights, black spyder jdm headlight housings, black jdm led spyder taillights, full led bulb swap, hid foglights, 3 inch pro comp lift, black out emblems, two 4 inch hid lights mounted behind the satoshi, wade vent visors, black westin nerf bars, black stubby antenna, k and n cold air intake, flowmaster delta 50 dual exhaust custom black tips, color matched satoshi grill with custom emblem
    See mine has the sub I've read that you have to have two different harnesses on order to wire anything with the jbl setup

Products Discussed in

To Top