1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Support for the pig...

Discussion in 'Prayers & Support' started by tacokid09, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Jul 25, 2011 at 10:54 AM
    tacokid09

tacokid09 [OP] it's about the off-road miles

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian aka B-Lang
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Vehicle:
    1997 White AC 5-Lug
    SHE WAS 219!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! she made it was a few pounds to spare :rolleyes: thank you everyone for the support! ill let you know how market goes tomorrow!

2. Jul 31, 2011 at 7:01 PM
    tacokid09

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian aka B-Lang
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Vehicle:
    1997 White AC 5-Lug
    well guys, its all said and done i sold her. Ill say it again she only weighed 219 which is really light for this fair. i had the 7th lightest pig out of 412 pigs.. market i did not place in since my pig was so little. but as for carcass grade she got a group 1. showmanship i didnt place either cause she just went running around all day. with the auction yesterdayit went really well for me at least. average price per pound for hogs was 3.. i tripled that and got 9. a family friend of mine bought my pig for the 3rd time in a row. also my parents did a 1 dollar ad on to the sale. so in total i got 10 per pound which turns into about 2200 dollars. i know that might make some people happy but man... id take this pig over the 2200 dollars in a heart beat. i told myself i wouldnt get attached but of course, i did. i thought i wasnt going to cry when i said good bye, but i did and im still pretty emotional about it. again, thank you for all the support guys, i appreciate it. here are a couple pictures

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Jun 24, 2012 at 7:47 AM
    tacokid09

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian aka B-Lang
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Vehicle:
    1997 White AC 5-Lug
    THREAD REVIVAL!!!!!!!!!!

i have another pig :p this time his name is squirt! unlike last year, he isnt 190 and two weeks out from fair, he's about 177 and has about a month till weigh in. he's a little trooper! Again this year i got the runt of the group (what's new). but i managed to do pretty good so far!

[​IMG]

To Top