1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

suspension help

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by FixedTRD, May 2, 2010.

1. May 2, 2010 at 8:56 PM
    FixedTRD

FixedTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Alhambra, CA
    All pro LT, All pro front bumper,All pro rear fox, 1.5 full leaf and u bolt flip kit. KR sliders, bestop, high lift with custom mount, katskin leather, Hankook MT and atx artillery. DMZ SUA w/FOX triple bypass
    My buddy and I install my camburg coils up front and wheeler 1.5 aal in the rear no TSB done. Now my driver side rear is higher than passenger side not sure what we did wrong. If someone local and check it out and let me know what i did wrong that would be great. I am located in Alhambra.

2. May 3, 2010 at 12:35 AM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Did you put the aal in the Same spot on both sides?

3. May 3, 2010 at 9:04 AM
    LBtaco

LBtaco Thread killer

Member:
    Long Beach , CA
    Vehicle:
    15 Nissan Leaf
    Jetsons mod
    that or backwards? is it all the way on the centering pin? how about the plates that go under the axle(dunno what they r called) the ones the U bolts go thru, are they sitting good?

take some pics

4. May 3, 2010 at 9:09 AM
    FixedTRD

FixedTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Alhambra, CA
    All pro LT, All pro front bumper,All pro rear fox, 1.5 full leaf and u bolt flip kit. KR sliders, bestop, high lift with custom mount, katskin leather, Hankook MT and atx artillery. DMZ SUA w/FOX triple bypass
    aal all facing the same on both side. Went by wheeler direction I will try to take some pics today. I did notice that when I adjust the driver side front up more to accommodate the weight different the rear kinds of goes up with it as well.

Products Discussed in

To Top