1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Suspension Lift install shops?

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by SteelCityAirman7, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Jul 28, 2017 at 8:57 PM
    SteelCityAirman7

SteelCityAirman7 [OP] Decal Commander

Member:
    First Name:
    B
    OH-IO!
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5 4x4 TRD
    OEM Roof Rack, pelfreybilt Bed Bar, satoshi grille, tinted headlights and taillights, LED Parking and Reverse, 6000k HIDs, 32" LED Lightbar behind bottom bumper grille(www.okledlightbars.com), TACOMA bed mat, 20% windows tinted all around, plasti dipped front valence/lip, flowmaster dual exhaust, Bedlined Sliders w/ Kickout from AnB Fab
    Hey guys I am in NE Ohio (near hall of fame) and was wondering if anyone knew of any shops that could put on a 3" bilstein adjustable coilover lift with LR UCAs and an AAL with shims and carrier bearing drop.
    Considering any small shops that would do it at a decent price (so far lowest I found was $500 with alignment) or even if someone local could help at their place(beer on me and could pay) cuz I would love to help put it on to learn as well!

My plan was to put this all on myself with my brother, however, I recently had back surgery due to a car accident and he has just moved so his tools are in storage. The situation has been complicated to say the least.

Thanks for any help or references!

Products Discussed in

To Top