1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Suspension Lift Question

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by BillJC, Jun 16, 2011.

1. BillJC

BillJC [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Novato, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 White SR5 DCLB 4x4
    After what seems like months of reading, I've finally pieced together a lift for my new DCLB. I've got 884's for up front and Icon 3 leaf progressives for the back with the 5100's all around. I've also got the LR UCA's and the carrier bearing drop for the drive shaft. I'm hoping to get everything installed this weekend and I think I'm ready. I've already got the plan for the UCA's, bending the inner fender out of the way. Is there anything else that I should keep an eye on or look out/plan for?

The truck is going to spend the majority of the time on the street, occasional hauling of stuff and going to be taking me to the local hunting and fishing places. I'm hoping to end up with a decent day to day ride.

Thanks,

Bill

2. senor taco

senor taco ROLLIN ON RUST

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Monterey Bay, Ca
    Vehicle:
    O7 Tacoma PreRunner SR5
    17in fj cruiser wheels satoshi grille with devil horns emblem Single in double out 50 series flowmaster with stainless tips Kenwod ddx512 double din touch screen DVD reciver with a single Rockford fosgate 12 in sub with an alpine amp tinted tail and third break light silverstar head and fog lights k&n drop in Billy 5100's on all 4 corners with a 2"AAL
    Are you getting a top plate spacer for the driver site to corect the taco lean?

3. BillJC

BillJC [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Novato, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 White SR5 DCLB 4x4
    Considered ordering it as well. Thought I might install as is and see if it has the lean. But, now that you mention it, I should probably just order it as well.

To Top