1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Suspension TSB

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by insomnica2, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Jan 30, 2010 at 5:30 PM
    insomnica2

insomnica2 [OP] Member

Member:
    New guy here...got a 2010 dc TRD offroad. Asked the dealer about the suspension tsb they stated my truck doesnt qualify. After reading on here it seems my truck is supposed to have a four leaf pack yet mine only has three...am I miss understanding this or what?My vin begins with 5tel but the following characters match the one on the tsb. Any help would be appreciated if its been covered already i apologize. Additionally, if someone had pics of the leaf pack before and after itd be great.

2. Jan 30, 2010 at 5:34 PM
    topgun155

topgun155 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Zack
    Richmond, TX or College Station, TX
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner V6 Black
    Viper Alarm, In Pro Car Wear L.E.D. Tail Lights, Fog Lights, ScanGuageII, AvidOffroad Light Bar, Ammo Box Mod, Tailgate Theft Prevention Mod, Satoshi Grill, Hella 500ff behind the grill, blendmount, Cruise Control Mod, Fog Light Mod, 5100's @1.75, Toytec TSB AAL 1.5".
    Sounds like you are covered and the dealer doesn't know. For me I had to pull the service manager over to convince him that his man was wrong and I did qualify. For some reason my truck didn't show up for any TSB but they said it was a mistake.

3. Jan 30, 2010 at 7:21 PM
    saf023

saf023 Well-Known Member

Member:
    East Coast
    Vehicle:
    2nd Gen TRD Sport DCSB 4X4
    You are covered. There is a reason that TSBs are put in writing. It may take a few visits but the dealer will come around. I'm sure dealerships are full of people who, like the rest of us, go to work every day to do the best job they can. It does make you wonder though...

To Top