1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

taco lean and spacers

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by pudge151, May 21, 2010.

1. May 21, 2010 at 6:44 AM
    pudge151

pudge151 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport
    5100's @ .85, Custom Grill, Debadged, Bestop Supertop, BHLM, DDM 4500k HID heads, Nokya 2500k fogs, LED interior lights, Weathertech Mats...
    i have read a lot about the "taco lean" to the drivers side, i have noticed this a little bit on my truck. i have the rear tsb with 5100's set at .85, has anyone used the toytec 1/4 inch spacer? how does it ride? and is it really worth it? i know its only $20 but the hassle of install is what im not looking forward to, also if someone has one for sale let me know,. thanks

2. May 21, 2010 at 7:44 AM
    Outlaw

Outlaw Well-Known Member

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD SPORT Acc.Cab Mag Grey 4x4 Auto
    Weathertech floor liners, stone and bug deflector, Putco Element In Channel Window Visors, Viper remote starter, Harley lighted hitch cover, Harley front mudflaps, Metal Miller Harley Grill Emblem, Grillcraft grill, SockMonkey design Bedside Decals and 3rd Brake light TRD decal, K&N Air Filter, Goodyear Duratrac 265/70/17 C load, Valor Exhaust tip, De-badged tailgate, Advantage Tonneau Cover, Smoked license plate cover, NFab step bars. Custom Ipod holder. Stock Suspension :(
    all depends on how picky you are.
    i barely notice it, and it doesnt bother me.
    I have the OldMan Emu front lift, and Toytec AAL(no tsb), and opted not to get the trim packer or spacer for the lean.

3. May 21, 2010 at 7:51 AM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Yeah I used to notice mine a while back but I could care less now.:cool:

4. May 21, 2010 at 7:55 AM
    bakerla

bakerla Man, Myth, Legend

Member:
    First Name:
    Lyndall
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    '10 4wd OR
    CBI Moab front and CBI Trailrider rear, Budbuilt skids, Shrockworks sliders, OME Dakars w/ OME Nitros, OME 886x w/ OME Nitros, Light Racing UCAs, stainless steel brakelines F/R, Cobra 75 w/ Firestik antenna, 255/85/16 Cooper ST Maxx on 1st gen alloys, Weathertech liners, Engo 9000S winch, stickars and other shit.
    i'm using the 1/4" spacer, my lean was bugging me. didn't affect the ride that i could notice. the install wasn't a hassle, it took less than 20 minutes.

To Top