1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma 1st gen genuine parts to australia

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Supacam83, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Aug 17, 2011 at 8:30 AM
    Supacam83

Supacam83 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Sydney australia
    Vehicle:
    1998 double cab custom
    Airbag suspention flip tub accuair 20" wheels toyota hilux / tacoma basterdised front end
    Hi all im looking for genuine tacoma parts to be sent to me in australia i currently have a aftermarket front end that really isnt much chop fenders are really thin material so im mainly looking for a right and left pair also keen to get the upper plastic section of the bumper if someone has one for sale obviously im happy to buy them all would be great if you just wanna donate them to a good cause ill pay freight of course just let me know if you can help i also have a hilux front end which you guys dont have over there if anyone is keen see my avatar for front end/au cheers all

2. Aug 17, 2011 at 4:02 PM
    Supacam83

Supacam83 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Sydney australia
    Vehicle:
    1998 double cab custom
    Airbag suspention flip tub accuair 20" wheels toyota hilux / tacoma basterdised front end
    Also guys im looking at possibly getting a four runner bumper bar shipped over for my truck it would look trick

To Top