1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma "All-Terrain Gamer (ATG) Concept"

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Agent475, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Nov 3, 2009 at 11:50 AM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    i only wheel cuz it makes me feel like i'm playing 'Dirt'....and i only play WoW when I can b/c there was a taco in the commercial :D

2. Nov 3, 2009 at 12:14 PM
    Demoncleaner

Demoncleaner Well-Known Member

Member:
    Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    05 Dcab 6spd 4x4 TRD Sport w/Tow
    TRD exhaust Homemade bed mat & bed extender, front Drings, Short clutch throw, Summer: Stock 17's Winter: Blizzaks on 16' black steelies
    Wow all that off the 400w outlet in the bed!

Wait and the point of the bikes...

3. Nov 3, 2009 at 12:22 PM
    mreimann

mreimann Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    '15 double cab Limited
    Icon C/O, Fox 2.0, All Pro Expo 2.0 leafs, Total Chaos UCA's, Airflow snorkel, Custom Built Bed Rack, Pelfrey aluminum front bumper and IFS skid, All Pro aluminum rear bumper, SmittyBuilt winch. RTT
    is that thing even driveable?

and it would suck to get rearended!!!!

4. Nov 3, 2009 at 12:34 PM
    Agent475

Agent475 [OP] "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod

Probably... and it looks like that TV comes off - like one of those tailgating grills you attach to the hitch.

5. Nov 3, 2009 at 12:50 PM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    Ehhhhh..... (sighs with disbelief)

6. Nov 3, 2009 at 1:56 PM
    Masada

Masada Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road
    All Pro Steel Plate Front Bumper| All Pro Light Bar| All Pro IFS Skid Plate| All Pro E-locker guard| PIAA 510 Fog Lights| Hella 700FF| Fox 2.5 Coilover| Bilstein 5100 on the rear| BHLM| Grill Craft MX Series insert| Added two D-rings to bed|AVID Off Road sliders| AFE Dry Flow S| Gibson Cat Back| Custom Bedbar with hilift mount| Camburg 1" Uni-Ball UCA's| Hi-Lift 48" Extreme

Dude you know you would be elbows deep in a geek fit playing xbox 360 in your truck...

Pimp my ride what?

7. Nov 3, 2009 at 2:30 PM
    Faskev

Faskev Well-Known Member

Member:
    I'm sorry but that's a disgrace to our trucks. The circus theme is ridiculous then the fit and finish is horrible. The hardware electronics in the back look just thrown in there, any decent audio/video installer could have done a cleaner install than that. It's definitely not up to par with what a SEMA car should be. The only thing salvageable on that thing is the TRD Supercharger..lol!

8. Nov 3, 2009 at 2:41 PM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
    That thing's crazy looking. I think this is a repost though. I remember seeing it on here yesterday.

9. Nov 3, 2009 at 2:45 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    x2

10. Nov 3, 2009 at 2:47 PM
    BravesFan

BravesFan The MOST Badass Offroad Truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Brentwood, TN
    Vehicle:
    09 Super rock crawler
    that thing is LEGIT..........but i would never drive it anywhere in fear of proboly hitting a bump and everything would break

11. Nov 3, 2009 at 2:59 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    yea especially with the 3 25" monitors in the front lol...

12. Nov 3, 2009 at 6:20 PM
    brian

brian Another Traitor

Member:
    Elizabeth City, NC
    Vehicle:
    2017 F-250 Powerstroke
    Ghey.... do you have to carry the monitors to the back of the truck every time you want to play COD? haha. C'mon that shit is supposed to be automatic an shit. Only then would it be a true 'gamer' rig. LoL Most of them are too lazy to get off their ass and remove that shit!

I do think it would have been cool if they actually built it into a warthog and put a turret/artillery gun in the back, paint it all camo green.

ATG is just stupid. Someone please call X and tell him to take his shit back.

13. Nov 3, 2009 at 8:46 PM
    socaltaco2

socaltaco2 Active Member

Member:
    :puke:this truck

14. Nov 4, 2009 at 12:55 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    just outta curiosity is there a reason y the seats have 5 point harnesses..?? i mean your playing a video game not running the quarter mile lol..??

15. Nov 4, 2009 at 6:47 AM
    brian

brian Another Traitor

Member:
    Elizabeth City, NC
    Vehicle:
    2017 F-250 Powerstroke

I guess the truck is supposed to be fast. It does have the S/C according to the pics.

16. Nov 4, 2009 at 6:50 AM
    brian

brian Another Traitor

Member:
    Elizabeth City, NC
    Vehicle:
    2017 F-250 Powerstroke
    I just noticed one thing.... a quiz or test for all you guys....

The one thing that everyone seems to paint (if they're into that kinda thing) on the interior of a tacoma... is the ONE THING thats not painted on this one.... Can you find it? LoL!

17. Nov 4, 2009 at 9:11 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    I'd rather sit in my boxers with a beer and place video games on my 50 inch TV at home...and wheel the shit outta my truck when I'm outside.

No need to mix it up like that...

18. Nov 4, 2009 at 10:07 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    From what it looks like it's those bed gaurds(not sure what there called) but it's those little black plastic peices that sit at the top of the bed and tailgate on the edge.... Kinda acts like some kind of protection for the bed..??

19. Nov 4, 2009 at 10:13 AM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    The shifter area. :p

20. Nov 5, 2009 at 8:45 AM
    Agent475

Agent475 [OP] "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod

Products Discussed in

To Top