1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma bed cap cover F/S

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by edea21, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Jan 29, 2010 at 6:24 AM
    edea21

edea21 [OP] New Member

Member:
    I am selling my A.R.E Z-series bed cap off my 2006 tacoma 4 door short bed. It is painted speedway blue to match the truck. I also have a complete roof rack set that is included made by Thule. The cap is in perfect condition and the whole setup cost over $1800 when it was new I'm looking for $1200. I will consider delivery of the cap if local but i will not ship. i can send pictures if needed please ask. http://www.4are.com/view/?mk=t&md=tacoma is the website for their pictures and their information in below.

[FONT=verdana,tahoma,arial]A.R.E.'s got you covered from "A" to "Z". Soft rounded curves and sleek design highlight the Z series cap. The recessed windows, doors, and L.E.D. brake light blend with the lines on your truck to become a part of the whole look. Side vent windows come equipped with screens, while the ergonomically designed door handle features OEM quality locks.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,tahoma,arial]The OEM latching system on the Z-Series is top of the line all the way. The rotary slam action latches allows you to open and close the door with the same motions as you use to close the truck door.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,tahoma,arial]The Z-Series ergonomically designed door handle features a stylish design and an OEM quality lock by Strattec® with a double sided key for easy use. The lock cylinder is the same quality as your pick-up truck's.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,tahoma,arial]The rear door on the Z-Series is curved to match the styling of the cap and give your truck an SUV look. The third brake light, which is required by law, is recessed into the fiberglass and curved to match the cap's styling for an smooth, stylish look. [/FONT]

.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}

IMG00121-20100129-0848.jpg
    IMG00122-20100129-0849.jpg
    IMG00123-20100129-0849.jpg

2. Jan 29, 2010 at 6:52 AM
    lsocoee

lsocoee My hair is all natural Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Hotdog
    Vehicle:
    2007 PreRunner SR5 Double Cab
    Wet Okole Underwear
    You might want to post your city and state so people know what "local" means.

3. Jan 29, 2010 at 7:51 AM
    edea21

edea21 [OP] New Member

Member:
    OK updated, thanks

4. Feb 13, 2010 at 11:02 AM
    edea21

edea21 [OP] New Member

Member:
  5. Feb 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM
    jm3280

jm3280 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Allentown, PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road
    Just out of curiosity, why are you getting rid of it. I just ordered a are cap for my tacoma, yours looks really good.

6. Apr 19, 2010 at 3:03 PM
    derrick

derrick Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derrick
    Southern New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    trd sport 4x4
    5" lift,285s with black wheels, satoshi grill,intake,urd short shifter,48" l.e.d running lights-turn signals on rockers,light bar with 4 7" lights,lighted 4x4 switch, map light mod, fog light on with park light mod,bhlm-red, iPod interface, n-fab rails,
    Hello Do you still have the cap ?

7. Apr 22, 2010 at 6:06 AM
    derrick

derrick Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derrick
    Southern New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    trd sport 4x4
    5" lift,285s with black wheels, satoshi grill,intake,urd short shifter,48" l.e.d running lights-turn signals on rockers,light bar with 4 7" lights,lighted 4x4 switch, map light mod, fog light on with park light mod,bhlm-red, iPod interface, n-fab rails,
    I am guessing it has sold. its been a while since he has signed on.

To Top