1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma Sport , one day at dealership.

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by Big Si, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Sep 9, 2011 at 10:03 PM
    Big Si

Big Si [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Silas
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off-Road Black Sand Pearl
    Made a bunch of stuff black.
    So the other day I was driving past the auto dealership in my town. I noticed a white, 2008 TRD Sport, lifted nice wheels, billet grille, pink sport sticker and pink badges. The next day I wanted to show my wife, but it sold in one day! Pink badges, haven't seen them pink before.

2. Sep 17, 2011 at 3:14 AM
    Rattler

Rattler Wandering But Not Lost

Member:
    Bay City MI
    Vehicle:
    '04 DoubleCab "3 Lift on 285/75/16s
    All Pro rear bumper with an Ironman Offroad swing-out spare carrier, Bajarack on top, blacked-out grill, Lightforce 140s Mombasa Rooftop Tent
    My mom's neighbors had a ultra-clean '97 FZJ-90 Land Cruiser since they moved into that neighborhood. I always drooled over it. I was thinking I should probably stop and tell them I am interested if they ever want to sell but I never got around to it.

About 2 months ago I noticed that I hadn't seen it in a bit. I was bored at work and was cruising the local Toy dealer's website. Low and behold there was their TLC listed for sale. I was working nights so the dealership wasn't open right then. When I got home in the AM, I waited for them to open and call on it. 0AM finally comes around so I give them a call. Salesman answers and I ask about it "It was on the internet for an hour. Some guy from OH called and said he would take it. DIdn't argue over price or anything and would have a truck here today for it. Only had 50k on it. We were asking $12k for it and he didn't even try to bargain on that."

I was so mad at myself for not telling them I was interested! To find an FJ-80 with under 100k is about impossible nowdays. I feel your pain.

Products Discussed in

To Top