1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by trexTRD, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 31, 2015 at 11:38 AM
    trexTRD

trexTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    California
    Fox All Around, MaxTracs, Black & Red Leather Seats, Straight Pipe, and other crap...
    SOLD

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  2. Aug 31, 2015 at 11:43 AM
    Dogdad

Dogdad Well-Known Member

Member:
    Metairie,Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2015 Pyrite Mica Double Cab
    Why did you change the alarm out??

3. Aug 31, 2015 at 11:45 AM
    wsurunner

wsurunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 Pyrite Mica DCSB
    FWIW I just installed the factory VIP RS3200 add-on alarm for my 2015 Taco and it didn't look anything like this.

4. Aug 31, 2015 at 11:48 AM
    trexTRD

Member:
    California
    Fox All Around, MaxTracs, Black & Red Leather Seats, Straight Pipe, and other crap...
    I got a remote start installed

5. Aug 31, 2015 at 11:48 AM
    trexTRD

Member:
    California
    Mine came in my 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Model so not sure may be different

6. Aug 31, 2015 at 11:52 AM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    I need the wiring harness!

7. Aug 31, 2015 at 11:54 AM
    trexTRD

Member:
    California
    Yea trying to keep it together:)

8. Aug 31, 2015 at 11:56 AM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    I figure as much op but if it doesnt sell. Or if someone just needs the box. :notsure:

9. Aug 31, 2015 at 11:57 AM
    trexTRD

Member:
    California
    How much do these go for? Can you confirm if its plug on play on all the other model tacomas?
    Or whats your offer on it?

10. Aug 31, 2015 at 12:15 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Ok so they dont sell for much.
    Part number on ebay and else where is Pursuit H50R52.
    Same one came with mine and seems recent years as well. Some just look a little different, revised.
    Ill offer no more than 25$ for the harness.
    Ill call toyota to see what they want for a replacment harness to see if im not low balling you.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  11. Aug 31, 2015 at 12:26 PM
    trexTRD

Member:
    California
    Just got off the phone with Longo Toyota and it goes for $379+CA Tax
    Part Number :pt 39835121

Pure Module and Harness

12. Aug 31, 2015 at 12:28 PM
    trexTRD

Member:
    California
    it seems to be the "VIP RS3200"

13. Aug 31, 2015 at 12:52 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Ok so i called to stealerships and they both had no idea what i was talking about. One of them had the audacity to say that the wiring harness cost $2300 bucks he obviously had no idea, i laughed at him and said thank you.

14. Aug 31, 2015 at 12:55 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    $379. I hate the stealership!
    On that note nvm.
    Ill just solder and Heat shrink tube my shit back together.
    Good luck man and thx.

15. Aug 31, 2015 at 12:56 PM
    trexTRD

Member:
    California
    ahaha yea thats insane, my smart ass didn't ask how much the harness was. I simply asked how much is the tacoma alarm harness and the module going for and he told me that and the part number

16. Aug 31, 2015 at 1:57 PM
    wsurunner

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 Pyrite Mica DCSB
    What's displayed in your pics isn't the RS3200 - the RS3200 comes with two control units, a bracket, an LED light that mounts in one of the plugs in the dash, and a long harness with more than a dozen connectors on it which spans the width of the truck behind the dash. Pardon the messy pic I hijacked from another thread, but here's what the kit looks like:
    [​IMG]

Anderson likes this.
  17. Aug 31, 2015 at 2:04 PM
    trexTRD

Member:
    California
    Not exactly sure if mine is the "plus version" mine came with truck and I have the two remotes with the blue indicator light that goes under the steering wheel near the tpms reset button.
    My take off kit looks just like that one? Whats different?

18. Aug 31, 2015 at 2:11 PM
    wsurunner

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 Pyrite Mica DCSB
    The build of the wire harness is the most apparent initial difference - the RS3200 has the factory plugs at each pigtail, so all you do is unplug current truck harness and connect it to the pigtail, then plug the pigtail into the truck. No spade connectors, no bare wires, etc.

I don't know if the remotes you have are factory remotes, but I've never seen a Tacoma with a blue LED next to TPMS that had a factory alarm. Maybe you have a dealer-installed alarm but not the one that is sold by Toyota?

Not trying to hijack your thread, just offering clarification based on my experience of having just installed the 3200. Feel free to PM me directly if you want to discuss this further.

Anderson likes this.
  19. Aug 31, 2015 at 2:14 PM
    trexTRD

Member:
    California
    Yea I have no clue ill take a picture of the paper I had on my truck when I bought it. I honestly don't know much of alarms its just not my area but this model did come in my truck ill take a quick picture of my remotes right now too.

20. Aug 31, 2015 at 2:29 PM
    trexTRD

Member:
    California
    These are my remotes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top