1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma-Why its a great truck

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Tepidy, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Jan 2, 2011 at 3:10 AM
    Tepidy

Tepidy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ted
    upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    11 tacoma 4x4
    Toytec Coil Overs 3.00" DSM UCA's (Desert Products) TSB 4 Leaf w/AAL by Pro Comp Bilstein 5100 rear 1"ToyTec SwayBar Drops 1" diff drop Detroit Trutrac Rear Diff Nitro 4.56 Gears Doug Thornley Header MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust Custom Built Rear Plate Bumper Custom Built Front Plate Bumper 4X Innovations Rock Sliders ATO Front Skid BAMF Rear Diff Skid Uniden 510XL Pro CB Raceline Renegades BF Goodrich Mud Terrains KM2's 265x75x16 WeatherTechs Rear Diff breather Relocate Intake Resonator Removed Yellow Wire Mod
    I have owned numerous fords 150's and 250's. I have also owned a 2008 Tundra trd off road(5.7). I traded my tundra in for a 11' Tacoma SR5 AC . I went with the SR5 because I knew I would be doing many mods and it would have been a waste to pay for the trd. I think the tacamoa is a great truck because there are an unlimited amount of great aftermarket performance mods available and you can really build your truck exactly the way you want it. Never the less I you wanted to buy the trd off road and leave it be you still have one of the most durable,versitile and comfortable trucks on the market. Also the truck holds its value like no other. Let me know what you guys think.

2. Jan 2, 2011 at 3:41 AM
    ouyin2000

ouyin2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Arlington, Virginia
    Vehicle:
    '11 DCSB TRD Sport
    Leer 100XL Canopy, OEM Side steps, TRD Oil Cap, TRD License Plate Cover, WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners, Elite O/R Hitch Shackle, Katzkin Leather Interior, LED Interior Lighting, Foglight Anytime mod, Illuminated 4x4 switch, Grom Audio Aux adapter, Redline Goods leather shift boot console cover and door handle pulls, Sockmonkey bedside decals, Dynolock electric tailgate lock
    Thanks.

3. Jan 2, 2011 at 11:03 AM
    mwells32

mwells32 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Nolanville, TX
    Vehicle:
    '09 PreRunner DC
    5100 on all four corners, fronts set to "0", OME 885 coils, Toytec 2 in AAL
    Not sure you are going to find much opposition here on this site.

I agree, I guess? What you need to do is head over to the Ford forum and post this. Let us know what kind of response you get over there.

To Top