1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacos on the Beach

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Stinky Taco, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Mar 30, 2010 at 7:45 PM
    Stinky Taco

Stinky Taco [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny
    Va Beach
    Vehicle:
    '10 DC 4x4 - Stock n boring
    Hi everyone!
    Figured I'd say hi and introduce myself before I started jumping in on other people's posts!

Finally got my first Taco, wanted one for a few years now. Got rid of my Jeep and bought myself a new wrx because I got 0% financing on it. But about 2 months later we had a nor'easter here on the east coast and I found it under water when I came out of the house the next morning - which turned out to be a great thing, because I wasn't that happy with the car!

Anyways, on the the good stuff. 2010 DC 4x4 trd sport. I love my truck! Rides so dang nice! But it's time to make her special.
    I was gonna to spend my tax return on my old mustang project, but decided the Taco is a better recipient for that money right now :) So I'm leaning towards the Toytec Ultimate 3" kit with a set of Revolvers clad in 285/70/17 rubber. Planning on many other more subtle mods, but plenty of time to talk about that stuff later....

- Johnny

Products Discussed in

To Top