1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tail light problems

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Thetacotank, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Dec 2, 2016 at 3:23 PM
    Thetacotank

Thetacotank [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2008 red Tacoma trd sport 4-door
    After market stereo, after market headlights, twilight, and fog lights. 3" lift kit with nitto terra grapplers.
    I put new taillights in my 2008 Toyota Tacoma 4-door. My taillights weren't workin before and now they aren't either. There LED so there are no bulbs. My turning signals did work, then while trying to fix the issue I have, the right turn signal works, but not the left. It makes my lights one dashboard flick on and off when I uses the left turn signal. I'm think maybe put in wrong way or a short in the wire some where, I've blown two fuses trying to fix it. Brought it to a Toyota dealership and they had no idea what they were lookin at, gonna try to bring it to another aumotive place, they put my stereo in maybe they can make headway. Was looking for any tips or if y'all know of anything I could try out.Also outing in new headlights and foglights with LEDS and halos if y'all have any tips on putting the LED wiring kits in? Thanks for anyone reading this, know it's long, but don't know what to do.

Products Discussed in

To Top