1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TBM experience (Tacomas, Beer, Music)

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by ODNAREM, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 23, 2017 at 8:43 AM
    ODNAREM

ODNAREM [OP] MEMBER Of The Church Of @ODNAREM

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Huntington Beach,CA.
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport Prerunner
    TRD catback exhaust,FJ Cruiser trail team wheels,BFG All Terrain K02 tires,Grillcraft front grill,Pelfreybilt IFS/Mid skids,sliders,standard rear bumper,Total Chaos bed stiffeners.TRD Pro Bilstein front/rear suspension.
    :pccoffee:Good morning bro!:wave:Going camping at"Stoddard Well"the first weekend of June(Saturday 3rd- Sunday 4th)if your interested or available.:notsure:Mentioned it to Bryan as well and going to hit up a few others.:thumbsup:Possibly might roll out Friday evening(2nd)to set up camp.If not definetely Saturday morning(3rd).:cheers:

2. May 23, 2017 at 10:37 AM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    I know just like pics of goodness!

3. May 23, 2017 at 10:38 AM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    Save your gold it is everything!
    Also use the weapons that are suggested in the descriptions of each Mech.

WileECoyote[QUOTED] likes this.
  4. May 23, 2017 at 10:39 AM
    LeftCoastNerd

LeftCoastNerd Old 'nuff to know betta

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Santa Cruz, California
    Vehicle:
    08 AC 4x4 OR 6sp
  5. May 23, 2017 at 10:39 AM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    :spy:

ODNAREM[QUOTED][OP] likes this.
  6. May 23, 2017 at 11:33 AM
    MotoEd

MotoEd Ed-MotoEd

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Northern NV
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver DCLB 4x4
    ARE Shell. Pelfreybilt front bumper. hi-clearance rear bumper w/swing out. Rigid light bar/fog lights/reverse lights. Pelfreybilt front skid. Home/hand made slidders. DR front coilovers. Camburg UCA. AllPro Expedition leaf pack w/u-bolt flip and Timbren bump stops. 285 70-17 on stock rims with Spider Trax wheel spacers. EBC slotted/drilled rotors with green pads.
    What robot game?

7. May 23, 2017 at 12:17 PM
    WileECoyote

WileECoyote Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen 4WD 2.7L RegCab
    Yaesu FT-1900R w/ 2m/70cm Comet SBB-224 antenna, Cobra 19 DX IV w/ 4ft Francis CB24 Hot Rod antenna, Uniden Bearcat BC355N 800Mhz mobile scanner (analog), an external BNC mount routed to inside the cab for a handheld fire/police scanner or HAM HT's, Rancho RS5000 front struts and rear shocks, 6in KC Daylighter (pencil beam), 15x7 Black Rock Wheels Series 942, 31x10.50R15 Firestone Destination AT, fog lights, COBRA antenna hood mount (this is used to mount the GoPro on to)
    "War Robots" for Android and it's free

TXpro4X4 and MotoEd[QUOTED] like this.
  8. May 23, 2017 at 12:22 PM
    jpneely

jpneely Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    2005 Land Cruiser, 2017 Land Cruiser
    yayyy another game for my phone haha. just what the wife wanted.

9. May 23, 2017 at 12:27 PM
    MotoEd

MotoEd Ed-MotoEd

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Northern NV
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver DCLB 4x4
    ARE Shell. Pelfreybilt front bumper. hi-clearance rear bumper w/swing out. Rigid light bar/fog lights/reverse lights. Pelfreybilt front skid. Home/hand made slidders. DR front coilovers. Camburg UCA. AllPro Expedition leaf pack w/u-bolt flip and Timbren bump stops. 285 70-17 on stock rims with Spider Trax wheel spacers. EBC slotted/drilled rotors with green pads.
    Yeah I have it on all my devices. Been playing off and on for about 2 years now. Got the kid hooked on it.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  10. May 23, 2017 at 12:27 PM
    WileECoyote

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen 4WD 2.7L RegCab
    Yaesu FT-1900R w/ 2m/70cm Comet SBB-224 antenna, Cobra 19 DX IV w/ 4ft Francis CB24 Hot Rod antenna, Uniden Bearcat BC355N 800Mhz mobile scanner (analog), an external BNC mount routed to inside the cab for a handheld fire/police scanner or HAM HT's, Rancho RS5000 front struts and rear shocks, 6in KC Daylighter (pencil beam), 15x7 Black Rock Wheels Series 942, 31x10.50R15 Firestone Destination AT, fog lights, COBRA antenna hood mount (this is used to mount the GoPro on to)
    I need 1000 GOLD to open another slot and only have 990 currently, LOL!!! I can't play with the same mechs because they're too weak even if I upgrade the weapons I don't stand a F'N CHANCE against the much larger mechs. I LOVE the challenge, but MOST of the other on-line players don't know how to strategize their attacks?! SOME do, but MOST don't???!!! They just go BALLS IN with their heavy mechs and just get obliterated. Since I have weak mechs, I tend to use missiles and my long range machine guns to eventually mow down the larger mechs!!! LMAO!!! More than a FEW times I get caught in a cross-fire with two HUGE MECHS, LMAO!!! I try to just kill one or do as much damage before getting blown to pieces!!!

Anyways, I need to spend that 1000 GOLD so I can open my 4th spot to buy a HEAVY MECH of my own.

MotoEd likes this.
  11. May 23, 2017 at 12:28 PM
    MotoEd

MotoEd Ed-MotoEd

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Northern NV
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver DCLB 4x4
    It makes great leverage when he's acting up and not cooperating.

12. May 23, 2017 at 12:32 PM
    MotoEd

MotoEd Ed-MotoEd

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Northern NV
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver DCLB 4x4
    Tip that I've learned, don't be so eager to upgrade your robot. Upgrade the weapons instead. By not upgrading the robot it puts you in matches that are more at your level. If you just upgrade the hell out of the robot then it puts you in the tougher matches with other WAY upgrade robots.

WileECoyote likes this.
  13. May 23, 2017 at 12:34 PM
    WileECoyote

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen 4WD 2.7L RegCab
    If you haven't played it yet, it is really addicting. :thumbsup::fistbump::cheers:

I have some WEAK A$$ mechs right now (LOL) even with upgraded weapons that take like FOREVER to "upgrade". The longest one so far was like "8hrs" and 16hrs if you include them both?!

The only real complaint I have for the game is the reload time is a bit ridiculously too long??? I get it and what not, but they need to cut it down a little more, in my humble opinion. Maybe "half" of the reload time would be cool?! :notsure:

MotoEd[QUOTED] likes this.
  14. May 23, 2017 at 12:36 PM
    jpneely

jpneely Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    2005 Land Cruiser, 2017 Land Cruiser
    oh yea, im definitely going to start. COC, golf clash, mechanarium, and terraria were getting old. I was looking for new meat!

15. May 23, 2017 at 12:38 PM
    MotoEd

MotoEd Ed-MotoEd

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Northern NV
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver DCLB 4x4
    My kid likes world of tanks too.

TXpro4X4 and WileECoyote like this.
  16. May 23, 2017 at 12:44 PM
    WileECoyote

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen 4WD 2.7L RegCab
    I am only upgrading the weapons, but I need the 4th slot so I can at least get a heavier mech. Gotta teach the "kids" how to take cover behind a building or "hull down" behind a hill!!!

LOL, I had one individual (had the same mech as me, but with a cannon) standing right next to me with his mech and we were up on a hill making long range shots. He/she eventually went in and I was covering him when he got caught with a large mech. I killed the large mech, but his number was up quicker than I could kill the other larger mech. :(:pout::pray: THAT was some coola$$ shi* though. TEAM WORK!!!

So, with that said, ALL of my mechs are at "level 1". My highest level weapons are ALL at level 5 currently. I'm getting ready to upgrade a weapon that is going to take "17hrs", LMFAO!!! WTF???!!! :goingcrazy::frusty::facepalm:

MotoEd[QUOTED] likes this.
  17. May 23, 2017 at 12:56 PM
    WileECoyote

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen 4WD 2.7L RegCab
    :thumbsup::fistbump::laughing::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But yeah, do what @MotoEd Ed is saying!!! I would HIGHLY ADVISE NOT to upgrade your mech. My ONLY mistake was that when I bought my other mechs for the two "free slots" (i.e. they don't cost you the GOLD), I bought some weak mechs that just didn't have the weapon slots I thought I could get? :notsure: It makes it challenging for sure though, but I'm noticing that MOST of the other players don't have any tactics??? SOME of them do and you can tell by watching some of them on what they're doing!!! :thumbsup: But, as an example, there was this one player that came over as I was engaged in a fire fight with a heavy mech and I saw my "teammate" coming to engage the heavy mech with me. The other heavy mech disengaged and I started advancing forward to "finish him off" not realizing the other dude F'N took off to go fight somewhere else. Needless to say, I LOST the battle, LOL!!! :boom::bananadead: I was like WTF dude, we could have had him AND the "beacon" (i.e. capture the flag, sorta... typically there are like 5x beacons that you have to "capture" and/or hold more than your enemy).

MotoEd and jpneely[QUOTED] like this.
  18. May 23, 2017 at 12:56 PM
    uhplifted

uhplifted The Hopfather

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    16 DCLB OR
    Sounds like a variant of clash of clans.

MotoEd and WileECoyote like this.
  19. May 23, 2017 at 12:58 PM
    WileECoyote

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen 4WD 2.7L RegCab
    Damn Brian, this shi* is F'N FUN bro!!!

MotoEd likes this.
  20. May 23, 2017 at 12:59 PM
    uhplifted

uhplifted The Hopfather

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    16 DCLB OR
    I've played with my coc for a few years. It gets super boring super quick for me though. I play Star Wars galaxy of heroes though. That ones alright

MotoEd, itaro and WileECoyote[QUOTED] like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top