1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tell me about it

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by BillyBeamon, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Feb 3, 2009 at 6:30 PM
    BillyBeamon

BillyBeamon [OP] Member

Member:
    Northern Nevada
    Vehicle:
    Super White
    Well i thought i would make a thread like this.

I know anything can be found in the search here and its not lazyness i am lazy but lately i have had alot going on at work and home. I am a computer tech so some days I like to go on hiatis from my computer.

I would like to know some things about my truck snippits from diffrent members, things i would never think to ask, and just genral info.

I have a 07 double cab SR5 (Non TRD) that i picked up with 75k miles on it for under 19thousand.

I know it has 4 seats, it is a V6, and there is a tailgate and suspension TSB on it that i cannot get them to do.

My service manager told me that i need to turn the 4 wheel drive one every now and then to lubracate everything.
    My brother in law told me its 240hp donno if thats true.

I am a V6 noob. I wonder what the best for it is a K&N or a dry air intake. I wonder if i have seat airbags. I have a towing package but i have no clue if it has a tranny cooler. Hundreds of questions pop in my head and i lose them when i go to hit search.

What else would be things that would be great to know?
    Tips, common knowits, and or personal opinions would be great.

If im totally off in making this post and i should hit the search more tell me too im open to get scolded.

Products Discussed in

To Top