1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tepui Tents? Halloween Specials?

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ZERT-Tacoma915, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Oct 1, 2017 at 9:09 PM
    ZERT-Tacoma915

ZERT-Tacoma915 [OP] Instagram @suncityoutdoors

Member:
    First Name:
    Edward
    El Paso TX
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4X4 Crew Cab
    Stage 4 ICON OME Dakar Heavy Leaf Pack Predator Steps FrontRunner Slim II Rack XL Autana Ruggedized : Tepui Tents (authorized dealer FYI) BEDSLIDE Classic - (authorized dealer FYI) Light bars all around RotoPax on the Cage Custom Cage (Rotopax seller) Gibson Full Exhaust system
    Ok Guys... I am just saying you all know about my website... www.suncityoutdoors.com well this month since I love Halloween I am going to do everyone a solid.

So as this year comes to a end and things are changing for the new fiscal year with Tepui, can't really say anymore. But its great things! So you know Tepui Tents is all the rage past couple years in the Roof Top Tent living. So things are moving and everything is moving forward...

So I can talk more and more. But lets get to the what I am doing...

Lets talk savings! I am going to bring you all savings on your next order though my website! Right now I am going to be doing overselling on the website I haven't done this since the launch... So I letting you all know about it now... Tepui is doing its best to keep up with all its orders this year and the turn around is great! So lets get you into one of your own! Go to my website www.suncityoutdooors.com and enter this promo code HALLOWEEN and see the savings in your cart!

Again enter PROMO CODE HALLOWEEN and start the savings pass the word to all your friends and family and pass the word on TW.

Hope to get those pre-orders in time for the holidays!

Sincerely

Edward SunCity Outdoors Adventure awaits....jpg

Tacoma in the mud.jpg

sawjai526 likes this.
  2. Oct 7, 2017 at 1:15 PM
    ZERT-Tacoma915

Member:
    First Name:
    Edward
    El Paso TX
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4X4 Crew Cab
    Stage 4 ICON OME Dakar Heavy Leaf Pack Predator Steps FrontRunner Slim II Rack XL Autana Ruggedized : Tepui Tents (authorized dealer FYI) BEDSLIDE Classic - (authorized dealer FYI) Light bars all around RotoPax on the Cage Custom Cage (Rotopax seller) Gibson Full Exhaust system
    HALLOWEEN

Discount Code

SELFBUMP

3. Oct 9, 2017 at 8:39 PM
    Basing110

Basing110 Active Member

Member:
    Checked your site on my phone and couldnt find the spot to enter promo code...

ZERT-Tacoma915[OP] likes this.
  4. Oct 10, 2017 at 7:50 AM
    ZERT-Tacoma915

Member:
    First Name:
    Edward
    El Paso TX
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4X4 Crew Cab
    @Basing110 Don't know if you went through the whole checkout steps, on the Mobile site, that is when it will give you an option to enter the promo-code. Sorry for the late response, busy Monday with the family. email me if you have any other questions on your check out.

***Remember on my website I am showing everything in stock for this promotion, so I am allowing overselling... So if your tent is not readily available it will be considered a pre-order so when they come back in stock it will ship out automatically. Usually the warehouse replenishes 1-2 weeks, on all models.

5. Oct 11, 2017 at 12:45 AM
    4x4Taco09

4x4Taco09 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dane
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport 4x4 BSP DC LB
    Kings, Deavers, Brute Force, Prinsu, Lights, all the stuff
    "Your cart does not meet the requirements for the HALLOWEEN discount code"

Ayer Sky. Looking for a Kukeman Sky, but OOS

6. Oct 11, 2017 at 7:04 AM
    ZERT-Tacoma915

Member:
    First Name:
    Edward
    El Paso TX
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4X4 Crew Cab
    @4x4Taco09 sent you a PM explaining the codes.

4x4Taco09 likes this.
  7. Oct 11, 2017 at 7:04 AM
    ZERT-Tacoma915

Member:
    First Name:
    Edward
    El Paso TX
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4X4 Crew Cab
    As a FYI to anyone interested in a AYER there is a separate code for the 2 man tent.

Ayer discount

is the 2 man tent code.

8. Oct 12, 2017 at 10:25 PM
    blind_1560

blind_1560 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    nick
    I got the same "Your cart does not meet the requirements for the HALLOWEEN discount code". Was this just for certain items or price limit?

9. Oct 15, 2017 at 6:13 PM
    ZERT-Tacoma915

Member:
    First Name:
    Edward
    El Paso TX
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4X4 Crew Cab
    @blind_1560 if you are wanting to get a Ayer use this code.

Ayer discount

Thank you sorry for the late response.

10. Oct 17, 2017 at 8:30 PM
    ZERT-Tacoma915

Member:
    First Name:
    Edward
    El Paso TX
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4X4 Crew Cab
    Ok guys Most of the popular models and colors are on pre-order status... So what does this mean to you all. Well we can proceed with the purchase and once the item comes available November 6th they will ship or you can pick up locally if you like. So let me know if you have any questions. Thanks ! have a good night y'all

11. Oct 23, 2017 at 1:14 PM
    ZERT-Tacoma915

Member:
    First Name:
    Edward
    El Paso TX
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4X4 Crew Cab
    Self Bump. Got one Pre-order for the Halloween Special! Still can get more... So keep them going...

emund likes this.
  12. Oct 23, 2017 at 5:09 PM
    Broccoli

Broccoli Well-Known Member

Member:
    Airdrie Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2016 trd sport blazing blue,
  13. Oct 23, 2017 at 10:35 PM
    emund

emund Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 Inferno TRD OR 4x4
    How can I get the Kukenam Sky to not show OOS?

ZERT-Tacoma915[OP] and 4x4Taco09 like this.
  14. Oct 26, 2017 at 10:15 AM
    ZERT-Tacoma915

Member:
    First Name:
    Edward
    El Paso TX
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4X4 Crew Cab
    @emund sent you a PM on your last thread input.

15. Oct 26, 2017 at 10:15 AM
    ZERT-Tacoma915

Member:
    First Name:
    Edward
    El Paso TX
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4X4 Crew Cab
  16. Oct 26, 2017 at 10:16 AM
    ZERT-Tacoma915

Member:
    First Name:
    Edward
    El Paso TX
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4X4 Crew Cab
    This code works for bedside purchases as well... and FRONT RUNNER items too... since I am a dealer with both... So if you want something from any of these let me know we will have to create a custom invoice and the sum has to be over 1000.00 to hit the discount code. FYI.

Products Discussed in

To Top