1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Terrible Facebook Group

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by BigBawlzTaco, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 21, 2009 at 3:17 PM
    oofy15354

oofy15354 Proud Tundra *****

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Massachusetts
    Herculiner, Access Tonneau, Uniden cb, firestik antennae, Bosch Wipers, JVC Ipod headunit, Boston Acoustic Speakers
    most people will probably hate but i tried to look at this objectively.

their basic idea is decent but they go about it the wrong way. they say that just because you wear the uniform, that doesnt make you a hero. i guess thats true although i cant think of a situation where its not true. i guess its not the uniform that makes a hero but the willingness to sacrifice yourself for what somebody else feels is right. still they go about this wrong.
    its not the soldier that decides to invade a country. its the soldier that does what he/she is told needs to be done.

id support a peace group that advocated a democratic and peaceful resolution to conflicts. but not one that doesnt support soldier.

i think the greatest saying is "If you don't stand behind our soldiers, feel free to stand in front of them". I dont care if you support the war, you better fucking support the troops. For one reason or another, they are out there risking their lives when, for one reason or another, you couldn't. grow the fuck up and show these people some god damn support.

that being said, this applies to the soldiers who retain morals. if you shoot an innocent civilian, you feel bad but know you did everything in your power to avoid it. aslo, if you capture a terrorist or whatever, feel free to kill the fuck out of them but keep it humane. no torture.
    but anyone who tries their best to be humane has got balls that any non military person will ever have. i dont plan on joining the military but at least i know that im a huge pussy and the men and women fighting should be worshipped as heroes

2. Dec 21, 2009 at 3:19 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    I dont even want to check it out but yeah, dont even worry about those people. Whatever goes around comes around.;)

3. Dec 21, 2009 at 3:21 PM
    Death_Stalker

Death_Stalker " The Master Ninja"

Member:
    First Name:
    Talha
    Cypress, TX
    Vehicle:
    2018 4Runner LE
    TRD Pro Wheels BFG AT Tires
    :woot:

4. Dec 21, 2009 at 3:58 PM
    derekp

derekp giddy up!

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Grand Forks, ND
    Vehicle:
    2001 X-Cab 4x4 TRD V6 5Spd
    Deck plate, Flowmaster Delta-Flow 40 series, 265/75-16 Wrangler TDs, more to come...
    For a view of irony...the admins that are listed (there are 3 of them) one of them also is in the group "Maximum Respect for the British Armed Forces" and "War". Another is also in the British Armed Forces Group and I believe all of them are in the "Save Palestine from the Israeli occupation." Some of the other groups they are members of tell me the caliber of person they are. These are the people that don't understand what Benjamin Netanyahu meant when he said ‘If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel’. These are the type of people that follow the news reporting of Comedy Central's Jeff Colbert or John Stewart or any other hollywood figure. I always looked at hollywood figures as, "You play pretend for a living and you want me to follow your political views? Really?"

I wouldn't sweat these people too much. This small group will fizzle out shortly. I seriously doubt that America is ready to handle another Vietnam style welcome home party for our troops. (Thanks again, Jane.) Sorry for my rant...

Derek P

5. Dec 21, 2009 at 4:14 PM
    jeremiekc

jeremiekc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremie
    Vilseck, Germany
    Vehicle:
    07 Regular Cab Base Model
    Secondary Air Filter removed, Painted Brake Calipers, AFN Drop in air cleaner, OEM Chrome Bumper, OEM Chrome grilll, OEM Cruise Control, OEM Interval Wipers, Hard Wired Garmin Nuvi 670, X-Runner Rims, Devil Horns, 6000w HID's, Bling Light Fogs with Blue Halo, OEM Bilstein Rear Shocks, 12V Plug in Truck Bed pocket. Debagged, 13" Antennax, Color Matched Satoshi Grill, URD Short Shifter, WeatherTech Floor Mats, PainLess Wiring Switched Fuse Box, Black Sand Pearl X-Runner Badges
    Thanks!!

6. Dec 21, 2009 at 6:13 PM
    oofy15354

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Massachusetts
    Herculiner, Access Tonneau, Uniden cb, firestik antennae, Bosch Wipers, JVC Ipod headunit, Boston Acoustic Speakers
    No, thank you!

It came from the heart ;)

7. Dec 21, 2009 at 6:23 PM
    oofy15354

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Massachusetts
    im going to hunt him down, take him outside, and fuck that guy in the street. then burn and pillage his home. and cause im a quarter Lebanese, it would prove a point that the soldiers should be in the middle east
    :thumbsup:

8. Dec 21, 2009 at 6:23 PM
    BigBawlzTaco

BigBawlzTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vehicle:
    2019 Toyota Tacoma SR

Dude that comment left by andrew is not something to be tolerated..

What the fuck.. I would do more than beat the snot out of the ******.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top