1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Testing Waters: Might be selling Roof Rack Mounts

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Hii, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Aug 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM
    Hii

Hii [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I am going this week to get my 50" LED Bar Mounts made for my 2nd Gen Double Cab Tacoma

Talked to my buddy that is making them for me and he said he would be interested in making a few extra pairs

I wanted to see if anyone else would be interested in the mounts?

The mounts will be for a 50" GG-Lighting.net X1 Series LED bar (retails for only $559.99, best price on the web)

I know everyone wants pics and prices, but the mounts are not made at this point, as I said I just want to see if anyone else would be interested in some mounts for the bar.

This Wednesday I should have pics and prices for the mounts.

The mounts will bolt straight in to the existing roof rack holes (I don't think the single cab has the holes) so no drilling or anything will be necessary, it will be a direct bolt on application

I will get pics and prices up as soon as possible. I am not really looking to make money off these mounts, just thought I would offer it because I know a lot of people on here would like to have some roof lights

Please ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer them. Please keep in mind that the mounts are not made yet, but they will be started this Wednesday

2. Aug 6, 2012 at 10:52 AM
    Jon850FL

Jon850FL is Lurkin'

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    DFS, FL
    interesting......cant wait to see.

Products Discussed in

To Top