1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The oil is stopped!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by jrobson, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Jul 15, 2010 at 2:48 PM
    jrobson

jrobson [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mobile, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    09 DC 4x4
    Ultimate lift kit, LR UCA's, Bi-xenon 8000K headlights, Xenon 8000K foglites, (4) KC slimlites on N-Fab light bar, Extang trifecta toneau cover
    Lets hope it stays that way. Best news I've heard all day!:headbang:

2. Jul 15, 2010 at 2:49 PM
    duckcmdr

duckcmdr If it flies it dies!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB 4x4
    ARB Winch Bumper, Cabelas trial gear 2 mats, Wade vent shades, rear TSB, Toytec TSB AAL ,5100's set to 0,886 coils w/top plate 285/75/16 Treadwright at on Raceline Raptors, Toytec Diff drop, Bud Built Skids,Total Chaos LCA Skids,Devil horns,LED Dome Light,Scan Gauge, Rear Diff Breather, Revenge Fab Sliders. XRC 8 winch, Safari Snorkel, KC Daylighters 100 watt, Redline hood Struts & ez-down tailgate, G-stop extended SS brake lines,Homeroshi front grill and snorkle grill, relentless fab hc rear bumper
    Hope it lasts.

3. Jul 15, 2010 at 2:50 PM
    GA_TACO4x4

GA_TACO4x4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    here 'n there
    Vehicle:
    07 DCSB 4x4
    marathon superhide max-4 seat covers, weathertechs, maglite mod, 20% tint, 2" leveling kit, leaf spring tsb.
    my dad has spent the past 3 evenings watching the live web cams. crazy its took so long.

4. Jul 15, 2010 at 2:52 PM
    jrobson

jrobson [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mobile, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    09 DC 4x4
    Ultimate lift kit, LR UCA's, Bi-xenon 8000K headlights, Xenon 8000K foglites, (4) KC slimlites on N-Fab light bar, Extang trifecta toneau cover
    Lets just hope the relief wells work as well so they can hit it with the double whammy.

5. Jul 15, 2010 at 3:06 PM
    NAAC3TACO

NAAC3TACO Just east of crazy

Member:
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 DCLB 4x4
    Color matched door handles, Weathertech floor liners, bed mat, Durafit seat covers, tailgate clamp, 2016 TRD Sport 17" wheels with Toyo A30 tires, Toyota exhaust tip, Toyota/Yakima bike rail mount, Toyota wheel locks, Toyota hitch cover.
  6. Jul 15, 2010 at 3:15 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    Don't count your chickens b4 they have hatched...........................don't get me wrong.................its a very good thing...........I just hope their is not a weaker point further down as the pressure begins to build that lets loose.............ever dealt with pin holes in copper pipe?

7. Jul 15, 2010 at 3:16 PM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Tacoma offroad armor fabricating beast Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Eastern side of the Sierras: Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 SR5 4x4> 03 SR5 4x4 total> 14 Crewmax TRD
    Had tons on the old Taco's.... new Tundra is pretty stock
  8. Jul 15, 2010 at 3:17 PM
    Incognito

Incognito μολὼν λαβέ

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    See Build thread
  9. Jul 15, 2010 at 3:21 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    DC or New Jersey - Depends on the day....
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    It's good to see progress...

10. Jul 15, 2010 at 3:28 PM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    I just hope that the bureaucrats can now get their heads out of... well you know, get out of the yoga pose and allow hard working Americans (and government employees to a lesser extent since they have a hard time with hard work), to clean up the mess and move past this.

I am sure that the lingering effects will last 7-10 years which is a shame but we will get over that and there will be some good BP money used to create a couple of good parks and other governmental strong armed unrelated benefits.

Unfortunately or fortunately America will forget it much sooner than they did 9-11. How long did that take 2-3 years?

Bob Bless America!

I understand that I will be flamed but my confidence in the capping was high. I put my money where my mouth was. I am out of BP today for a nice 22% gain. Rig (TransOcean) the guys that owned the rig that was contracted by BP only netted me 10.5%. Hopefully RIG will stay there long enough for me to bail in the morning.

To Top