1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The perfect argument for sliders !!!

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by 4WD, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Dec 24, 2009 at 9:14 PM
    singlefin

singlefin Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hood River, OR
    Vehicle:
    Syncro
    Thanks...yeah I look forward to wheeling around down here.

2. Dec 25, 2009 at 7:25 AM
    Masada

Masada Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road
    All Pro Steel Plate Front Bumper| All Pro Light Bar| All Pro IFS Skid Plate| All Pro E-locker guard| PIAA 510 Fog Lights| Hella 700FF| Fox 2.5 Coilover| Bilstein 5100 on the rear| BHLM| Grill Craft MX Series insert| Added two D-rings to bed|AVID Off Road sliders| AFE Dry Flow S| Gibson Cat Back| Custom Bedbar with hilift mount| Camburg 1" Uni-Ball UCA's| Hi-Lift 48" Extreme
    Really?

:eek:

So what does "true" off roading mean...

I don't know where you go off roading, but everywhere out here there are levels of trails. Some more extreme and some not, so by you statement it sounds like you run trails that are extreme. Thus your insurance company would cover you if damaged occered on a trail. So I don't get your statement; all we are trying to say is stay on the marked trail and tread lightly. You can still do that have challenge yourself.

3. Dec 26, 2009 at 8:12 AM
    BAT24

BAT24 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    TRD Rugged Trail
    TRD - CAI Sport Hood Sport Grille Sport Headlights OEM LED Tails Factory Roof Rack
    I was coming from the INSURANCE side which is the line of work I am in as far is what would be covered and what wouldn't be. I do appreciate you schooling me in an industry I have worked for 15 years as well. I was simply trying to help educate someone so they don't get stung down the road if they would damage their truck going extreme. I believe in your "tread lightly" thoughts which I also abide by and everyone should, I was not advocating anyone making their own trails either. You may want to verify what someone is trying to say prior to jumping on them. My comments where to try to be helpful nothing more nothing less.

Products Discussed in

To Top