1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The Phoenix Coyotes

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by cmack, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Sep 10, 2009 at 7:52 PM
    cmack

cmack [OP] Impeach Chris4x4!

Member:
    Well the auction began today and will continue again tomorrow. TSN has live coverage of it on their website (http://tsn.ca) along with various article about the topic. Who knows what will happen. I would love to see them continue in AZ. The franchise brought hockey to the desert. I played hockey for 10 years and the franchise has been apart of my whole life. Baum warned Balsille and the NHL that both bids could be rejected (http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=290588). My original thoughts were that the Coyotes would not be relocated to Hamilton, Ontario. However, I haven't been able to follow it as much as I wanted to lately since I've been busy with other things. What are your thoughts on the whole issue?

2. Sep 10, 2009 at 8:14 PM
    rotnjohnny

rotnjohnny Member

Member:
    Gritty side of Jersey
    Vehicle:
    Bad Bitch
    I bet Rick Tochett has a ten-timer on it that the franchise stays....:devil:

3. Sep 10, 2009 at 8:19 PM
    cmack

Member:
    I wish I had never "retired". But I had some complications with my knees and also the coaching staff....

LMAO!

4. Sep 10, 2009 at 8:24 PM
    cmack

Member:
    Various teams. I ended though with my high school team (Pinnacle). I played CAHA when I was younger and first starting out. High school we played and practiced at the ice den, arcadia, oceanside, up in flagstaff, up in prescott, peoria (polar ice I think?), US Airways Arena, and Jobing.com Arena. I also used to do some drop in hockey over at Ozzie Ice with some friends (32nd St. and Shea). I still will do the drop in at Ozzie every once in a while. What about you?

5. Sep 10, 2009 at 8:38 PM
    cmack

Member:
    Nice. I've got a few friends that played for VOSHA. I stopped playing about 10 months ago after a small altercation with my coach...

To Top