1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The pizza man knows where you live

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Drewboto, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Jun 2, 2010 at 12:20 AM
    Hawaiitaco

Hawaiitaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    TRD OFF ROAD
    Blue Sea Fuse Box, led bed lights and ground lights
    That sucks man. One thing you can do is post the kid's name and fb account. Someone around here can probably can mess with his account and ruin his little social life in school hehe...

2. Jun 2, 2010 at 12:20 AM
    Untamed_SS

Untamed_SS Stayed Up Too Late

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Haughton, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue Access Cab
    Alpine iDA-X200 Deck, Rockford P3, Infinity 1600 A Amp, Black Badges, "KnightRider Mod", Back-up lights. Painted Engine Cover. TRD QuickShifter & Shift Knob. MAF Calibrator. Doug Thorley LT Headers. Custom Y-Pipe. Flowmaster 50 series. Satoshi Grill

R. Kelly tried that once. :p

3. Jun 2, 2010 at 12:31 AM
    1WhiteTaco

1WhiteTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Socal
    Vehicle:
    White 05 PreRunner V6 SR5
    2 inch spacer lift, tint, a little tint in the tails, lightbar, kc offroad lights
    Give him your own special "big sausage pizza"

4. Jun 2, 2010 at 12:31 AM
    HB52taco

HB52taco Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Huntington Beach
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4
    Bass you can hear a block away
    thats sux i work at dominos and the other day one of our drivers had an egg thrown at his truck and drove off because he thought he was getting attacked. I would have stoped the car and beat the little shitz. definatly dont want to mess with who makes your food though :)

5. Jun 2, 2010 at 12:39 AM
    Drewboto

Drewboto [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    Base model ಠ_à²
    (Former Tacoma owner) 17" Mustang wheels, Eclipse AVN 5435, Deck plate mod, vertical Maglite mount, K&N high-flow air filter, Delta gullwing box, amp, sub, 30 percent tint, floor lighting, tilt activated glove box lighting, lighting behind seat, engine bay lighting, SR5 grill surround, power windows, outside temp display
    Dude that sucks. Wonder if they're trying to create a stereotype about themselves. Srsly. WTF? A few of my future inlaws are Jewish and they tip great even when I'm not around. But people always joke around how they must be sheisty because of a stereotype.

6. Jun 2, 2010 at 3:01 AM
    LaxVarsity04

LaxVarsity04 Caveman

Member:
    UCLA= Upper Corner of Lower Alabama
    Vehicle:
    96 4runner, soon to be 2010 DC TRD sport
    soon
    I work at hungry howies delivering pizza's and i hate when crap like this is pulled. When i was working for dominoes we had one of our female drivers robbed and i asked the boss if i could carry my side arm, he said no so i quit and started at howies. I asked them the same question and they said as long as i have paper work on it and can conceal it they have no problems...so all i have to say is dont fuck with a pizza guy carrying a .40....would you like sausage with that???

7. Jun 2, 2010 at 8:18 AM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    with a fucking tooth brush
    YES!
    x2 wait for him to lay a finger on you... then you have every right to beat his ass, unless he is a minor. then your kinda screwed

8. Jun 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM
    Drewboto

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    Base model ಠ_à²
    (Former Tacoma owner) 17" Mustang wheels, Eclipse AVN 5435, Deck plate mod, vertical Maglite mount, K&N high-flow air filter, Delta gullwing box, amp, sub, 30 percent tint, floor lighting, tilt activated glove box lighting, lighting behind seat, engine bay lighting, SR5 grill surround, power windows, outside temp display
    I agree. I wouldn't touch the kid even if he wasn't a minor. I don't fight unless I or someone I know is getting attacked.

9. Jun 2, 2010 at 10:22 AM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod
    Let it go... Could get you in more trouble harassing him... you filed the police report right?

10. Jun 2, 2010 at 10:27 AM
    wilsonpj

wilsonpj Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Pete
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2006 DC, SB, OR
    OME 3in Lift, LR UCA's, 33in DuraTracs, All-Pro Full Skids, TRD CAI & Cat Back, 16x8 KMC Enduros
    I can understand how you are pissed about it but I'd say just let it go, your getting all stressed about it.

You never did anything like that as a kid?.... let the cops handle it and go have a drink with your lady.

11. Jun 2, 2010 at 10:37 AM
    BakoTruck

BakoTruck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matthew
    Bakersfield, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner TRD
    lol, ain't that the truth!
    I never try to be mean or act rude to someone trying to make my food. I have heard of stores of people spitting or putting hair and other things into people's food. Because they pissed them off some how.
    No thanks, don't want something in my food that's not suppose to be there. :puke:

There was a story a year or two back that involved a Police Officer in this type of situation, but the Officer was targeted because he was an Officer, not from anything he did or said.
    He went through the drive through and placed an order, the "food makers" saw that he was an Officer so they decided to put their pubic hair into his food.
    The Officer found this hair in his food, and the people involved went to jail. :)

12. Jun 2, 2010 at 10:41 AM
    Drewboto

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    Base model ಠ_à²
    Nah, not really pissed anymore. I realize it's just a couple pizzas. Just thought about having a little harmless fun since police can't and won't arrest a kid based off a description, hearsay and a facebook page. Btw I wouldn't actually set anything on fire on a porch. Just a little joking.
    Edit: yeah a police report was filed at work :)

13. Jun 2, 2010 at 10:48 AM
    borderbrat

borderbrat Watching Chris4x4 o.O

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Victoria BC, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCLB, STOCK..But not for long
    (old truck 2008 AC ....PIAA fogs, led "puddle" lights, bed lights, in cab 115V, Toyota Devil emblem, Randy Ellis light bar with LED light bar, OME 885 and Dakar leaf springs OME shock all round, 2.5 Gal OBA system with air horns, iPod adapter, scangauge on blend mount, magnaflow catback, bike fork mounts, tinted 2009 tails.)
    Give us his facebook we'll carpet bomb the little fuck.

14. Jun 2, 2010 at 10:56 AM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Good work man!!!;) Get the cops involved that way this punk kid wont try it again!!!:mad: If you dont want the cops to get involved then just beat him up.:cool: Naw j/k. Box of poop would be good though.:poking:

15. Jun 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM
    mws4ua

mws4ua I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Birmingham
    Vehicle:
    2018 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4x4... Yeah yeah, I know.
    I say post (or if the mods won't allow that) PM his first name and mailing address to a few folks... then we'll go to Barnes & Noble and pull about 100 of those "subscription" tear-outs from magazines and sign him up for all kinds of sh**.

Lets see how much fun his life is when his parents start receiving playboys and such w/ his name on them.

16. Jun 2, 2010 at 11:51 AM
    Drewboto

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    Base model ಠ_à²
    Lol. That's a pretty good idea.
    I'm not going to post any info about him anywhere. There's lots of posts here saying things from don't even mess with the kid, to kick his sorry butt and others with great comebacks. Just wanted to see everybody's two cents about the matter whether it be civilized or barbaric. And to share the story.
    I stand in the middle. I want to kick his butt and all but, it was just pizza, he's a minor and I've matured a bit during college so I'm going to send him a friendly (this means non-threatening in any way) message about how he needs to shape up. Which will hopefully freak him out that the employees know who he is and where he lives and he won't be able to pull that trick again.
    I'll post some screen shots when I get around to it
    It's kind of lame but I don't want to start anything.
    Thanks for the posts everyone.

17. Jun 2, 2010 at 11:55 AM
    Gunshot-6A

Gunshot-6A Prime Beef

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Offroad
    not such a good idea...although I did do that to a buddy once. He still gets playgirl every once in a while. can't figure why he doesn't hang around more often...

18. Jun 2, 2010 at 11:58 AM
    C17Guy

C17Guy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    Charleston, SC/ Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 Access Cab 5 Lugger
    Readylift Kit, 245/75/16, HID's, Debadged, Kenwood DNX9960 Double Din Navigation, Image Dynamics Door Components, Pioneer Amp, Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler, Grillcraft Uppers and Lowers
    cops doing anything about it? if that fails, i say talk to his parents (but they probably won't care), the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

19. Jun 2, 2010 at 12:12 PM
    Drewboto

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    Base model ಠ_à²
    The cops did what they could IMO. They suspect the kid is who I think it is and they filed the report. The incident happened at what appeared to be an abandoned house after I went back looking for the kid. So there were no actual usuable facts about this kid'sidentity.

20. Jun 2, 2010 at 12:20 PM
    Jimmyjohn

Jimmyjohn Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Big Sky Country Montana
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 4x4 DLB CAB
    Smitty Blt Bull Bar& Skid Plate, PIAA 525SMR lights
    Afew years back we had a Pizza Guy killed when He Delivered a pizza here in town Be careful

Products Discussed in

To Top