1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The pizza man knows where you live

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Drewboto, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Jun 2, 2010 at 12:23 PM
    TacoCat

TacoCat These pretzels are making me thirsty

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny-5
    Chantilly, VA
    Vehicle:
    22 JLUR 6MT
    Might be a dumb question but did you try to scrape off the white out on the check? Might be interesting to see if you could make out the info underneath. Hell it could be his parents checks maybe he ripped them off from someone and the cops could get him on something more than just grab n go pizzas.

2. Jun 2, 2010 at 12:30 PM
    VooDoo

VooDoo More Cowbell!

Member:
    First Name:
    Carter Ivey
    Baton Rouge, LA/ Starkville, MS
    Vehicle:
    '06 DC LB PreRunner
    Good story man haha and good job tracking that little f**k stick down
    + rep because i hate little sh*ts

3. Jun 2, 2010 at 12:55 PM
    mws4ua

mws4ua I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Birmingham
    Vehicle:
    2018 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4x4... Yeah yeah, I know.
    I think it's a GREAT idea. I agree that putting his name/address on TW probably isn't... but the OP at least should sign that little shit up for Playgirl, (other such magazines for chicks), Home and Garden, and about 50 other random, shitty mags.

4. Jun 2, 2010 at 1:01 PM
    Drewboto

Drewboto [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    Base model ಠ_à²
    (Former Tacoma owner) 17" Mustang wheels, Eclipse AVN 5435, Deck plate mod, vertical Maglite mount, K&N high-flow air filter, Delta gullwing box, amp, sub, 30 percent tint, floor lighting, tilt activated glove box lighting, lighting behind seat, engine bay lighting, SR5 grill surround, power windows, outside temp display
    I think it might be worth it. Whenever I graduate and get another job, I still plan on working on weekend nights every other week. Lots of other people with decent salaries pick up a few hours to have some spending money. The first store I delivered at, I would make about 25-40 bucks for a 4 hour dinner rush on days after Wednesday. My current store is less busy so I make only 10 to 40 bucks on the same shifts. All day or all night shifts can make up to about 100 bucks on weekends in my neck of the woods.
    My v8 typically used just under half of my tip money for gas.
    My taco uses about a third of what I make in tips.
    hourly Pay usually doesn't go much above minimum wage unless you're in a management position.
    If you can find a place that gets decent business, doesn't pay waiter/waitress pay while on te road collecting tips, you should jump on it. You could probably quit really easy if you don't like it. People come andgo from pizza places all the time.

5. Jun 2, 2010 at 1:14 PM
    1WhiteTaco

1WhiteTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Socal
    Vehicle:
    White 05 PreRunner V6 SR5
    2 inch spacer lift, tint, a little tint in the tails, lightbar, kc offroad lights
    If your brother goes to school with him just have your brother beat his ass.

6. Jun 2, 2010 at 1:18 PM
    Drewboto

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    Base model ಠ_à²
    (Former Tacoma owner) 17" Mustang wheels, Eclipse AVN 5435, Deck plate mod, vertical Maglite mount, K&N high-flow air filter, Delta gullwing box, amp, sub, 30 percent tint, floor lighting, tilt activated glove box lighting, lighting behind seat, engine bay lighting, SR5 grill surround, power windows, outside temp display
    +1
    dude, I didn't even think of that. I tried scraping it off until I relized it's semi-transparent under really bright lights. I have the routing number and the other number. Personal info like the name and address was blacked out by a pen then whited out. I'm going to have a delivery driver run it to the great southern bank (where the account is) and see if they can pull up any info on the check. Thanks!

7. Jun 2, 2010 at 4:15 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    Better yet, sign him up for some gay magazines but misprint the address so it goes to his neighbors instead. Then the neighbors will probably deliver it to him in person.
    Neighbor: "Um, your magazine was put in my mailbox."
    Kid: "It's not mine."
    Neighbor: "Sure, whatever you say kid."

8. Jun 2, 2010 at 4:17 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    If they know where he lives, they can use the fact that you're a witness. It doesn't matter how you came about the information. You know what he looks like.

9. Jun 2, 2010 at 4:27 PM
    magikbean562

magikbean562 once flirted with danger, danger got clingy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    socal
    Vehicle:
    pinto
    33" mudders
    him using a fake check is a felony isnt it? thats what the lil shit needs. some jail time:cool:

10. Jun 2, 2010 at 8:31 PM
    Drewboto

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    Base model ಠ_à²
    I finally got to leave work today. Still trying to get in contact with the deputy. I try again tommorrow.

Hopefully this scares the crap out of him.
    [​IMG]

Don't worry. The message was sent from a bogus profile. Hopefully he won't be able to sleep tonight or at least think twice about doing it again.

11. Jun 2, 2010 at 8:41 PM
    Drewboto

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    Base model ಠ_à²
    Nope. I'm not going to mention anything about this to anyone else. I had my fun, and my laughs and my (harmless and non-threatening) point has been made. I'm just going to call it quits and delete the account in the couple days whether i get a response or not.
    I had my harmless fun and i'm done. If i get a response, I'll be sure to share it but that's it.

12. Jun 2, 2010 at 8:50 PM
    Redfox1

Redfox1 'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Santa Paula, CA and SLO
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Sport TRD
    Browning Floor Mats, 275/70/17 BFG All-Terrain T/A's, Procomp 7089 wheels,Rear Spring TSB, Bilstein 5100's, LED roof light, seatbelt chime disabled, CB, UWS Toolbox,
    haha we have the same name, spelled exactly the same awesome!

But on the actual topic, what a little shit. good for you for pursuing this and teaching this kid a lesson.

13. Jun 3, 2010 at 2:00 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    just call his parents.

Products Discussed in

To Top