1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The Reason For Having A Southern Alliance ...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by pat's taco, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 5, 2008 at 7:52 AM
    pat's taco

pat's taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC
    Weathertech, ECG Fabrication retro grille, K&N intake, Magna flow dual, UWS low profile toolbox, NFAB & 30" light bar bumper, Spidertrax. 1.25, Mob Amour, XSP-X package
    the reason i'm starting this thread is to explain the reasoning behind the creation of the SOUTHERN ALLIANCE. We have know need to argue about crap such as we seen before on this site. The main number one reason for this alliance is so that us gulf coast peeople have something to claim as ours. You know, so we can all get up and have meets around our region. I see meets all the time but they are to far away. And if anything all of the members in the SOUTHERN ALLIANCE could meet up and convoy together to some of these meets , as well host few our selves. Which we would not discriminate against anyone from attending. But as I said before, all members of the SOUTHERN ALLIANCE and myself will not let anyone talk their garbage trash to us and we will defend our selves when need be. So in the future if you feel the need to say something about the Civil War or something dumb in that nature to us , just think for a second , realize that your being very unorigional and it would probably be better to keep it to yourself. But if you insist on insulting myself and our members try a little harder. I feel that I have alrerady gotten off my whole reason for writting this thread. Anyway, If anyone along the Gulf Coast is interested in joining the SOUTHERN ALLIANCE p/m me please............

SOUTHERN ALLIANCE:
    The Voice

2. Apr 5, 2008 at 8:34 AM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    hey man......you do know that the whole carolina alliance/northern alliance thing is for fun right??? no need for people getting offended about any of it. its all in good fun.....nothing more.

but your reasoning for it..........meet convoys and such is cool.

3. Apr 5, 2008 at 8:39 AM
    pat's taco

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC
    Weathertech, ECG Fabrication retro grille, K&N intake, Magna flow dual, UWS low profile toolbox, NFAB & 30" light bar bumper, Spidertrax. 1.25, Mob Amour, XSP-X package

oh yeah ! i know it's joking .... but i have seen some people step alittle over the line in some of their comments thats all ( we need to keep it fun ). also we need more SOUTHERN ALLIANCE members . i think me and missleman are pretty much the founding fathers with 2 others onboard as well............

4. Apr 5, 2008 at 9:47 AM

747 function > form

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen.
    I also thought we were having fun. But I'll do my part not to offend by posting more photos of poop.:sorry:

5. Apr 5, 2008 at 10:12 AM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    no worries there bud......i thought it was funny as hell!!! its awesome when people have a great sense of humor(even if it just happens to be toilet humor:D)!!!

6. Apr 5, 2008 at 10:26 AM
    missileman125fw

missileman125fw Well-Known Member

Member:
    Poop, I didn't see any poop! Damn, I missed out again.
    Hey, Ya'll just realize that the Southern Alliance IS the best Alliance (even if there is only 4 of us right now!!!

Nukes.jpg

7. Apr 5, 2008 at 11:48 AM
    pat's taco

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC

helll yeah !

8. Apr 5, 2008 at 1:54 PM
    joedirt

joedirt Hallow

Member:
    Ploeśti
    Vehicle:
    2005 Tacoma
    I just watched a documentary last night on the equipment they're using (used) to clean up after Katrina. What's it like down there now? They don't show anything more on the news about it.

9. Apr 5, 2008 at 2:42 PM
    pat's taco

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC
    well where i live every thing is back to normal ... but there is alot of places from gulfport , ms to new orleans that are still very very messed up. things are getting back to normal , but very slowly... i have some pics from right afetr katrina i 'll try to post them , i need to find them first.....

10. Apr 7, 2008 at 9:08 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    I'm Southern born and very proud of it, but i dont see any point to getting upset by any civil war talk from teh North. we lost, oh well. plus, our own men got drunk and accidentally shot our best general. you gotta admit thats pretty stupid, something right out of a Mel Brooks movie. i just let civil war talk roll of my back

we are just having fun. your poop post (while gross as hell) didnt offend me at all. as far as i know it didnt offend anyone. as far as i'm concerned keep it up

11. Apr 7, 2008 at 9:58 AM
    Roland

Roland My other ride has sails

Member:
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    06 Impulse Red I4 2WD Access Cab
    UnderCover Tonneau, Bed mat, Bug Deflector, aFe Pro Dry S, Secondary Air Filter removed, Synthetic 5W-30 oil, Scanguage II with blendmount, WeatherTech floorliners, Toyota seat covers, Installed OEM intermittent wipers, TacomaWorld sticker, Defrost without AC mod, Hidden Hitch
    Just so I can stick my nose into this thread I'd like to make a sugestion.

People might want to call their actual locations regions instead of alliances. This would help keep people from getting the geography mixed up with the mindsets.

ie; I might have my heart in the Southern Alliance:drunk: even though my ass is in the New England region. :rockband:

12. Apr 7, 2008 at 12:22 PM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    Dear Members,

I regret to inform you that Tacoma World can only accommodate two Alliances, namely The Carolina Alliance and The Northern Alliance at this time. Please discontinue all other Alliances and align yourself with either of the two aforementioned Alliance by contacting “ndcouch” to join the Carolina Alliance and “Homer J” to join the Northern Alliance. If you do not wish to belong to an Alliance, you may remain neutral.

Thank you for your cooperation,

TheMaster
    Moderator.

13. Apr 7, 2008 at 12:23 PM
    pat's taco

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC

thanks, but no thanks....:D

14. Apr 7, 2008 at 12:42 PM
    missileman125fw

Member:
    Why? The Northern Alliance doesn't fit and we are kinda allied with the Carolina Alliance (since we're both from the south)!
    There's plenty of room for another alliance/coalition!!! Don't be afraid.

15. Apr 7, 2008 at 12:45 PM
    missileman125fw

Member:
    Roland, if I'm reading right, you're saying that you heart belongs to the Southern Alliance? We would welcome you! We could change our title to suit. We could call it the southern region! Or something like that!

16. Apr 7, 2008 at 12:47 PM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
  17. Apr 7, 2008 at 12:47 PM
    pat's taco

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC
    or we can call it the SOUTHERN ALLIANCE and ROLAND ............... think about it roland ..........

18. Apr 7, 2008 at 12:48 PM
    tcBob

tcBob Gringo Bandito Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
    TheMaster's post was actually a group decision and not meant to piss on anyone's parade (trust me this shit is fun for me to watch). I was about to stop it when I saw the northern alliance formed but figured two is enough. Any more is just lunacy (even for TW).

PM me any gripes, flames, or drunken ramblings...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
To Top