1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The SoCal 'Get This Crap Outta My Garage!' thread

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Mach375, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Aug 5, 2014 at 4:53 PM
    Mach375

Mach375 [OP] Habitual Violator of Wheeling Rule #2

Member:
    First Name:
    Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
    Vehicle:
    '11 DCLB 4x4 TRD Sport
    Too much to list, but enough to get me in trouble. Repeatedly.
    Got stuff in the garage taking up space? Don't want to go through the hassle of shipping it? May as well see if someone else wants your junk. Kinda like a garage sale. Post it up here.
    (Yeah, I know, there's a San Diego Yard Sale thread. But most of us live north of there.)

To get the ball rolling......

Everything is pick up, or I might be convinced to meet you somewhere.

Deaver leafpack. Good for 2.5"~3" of lift. I picked them up off another member a while back for $400, never really got around to installing them, so I'm just passing the buck. $400 obo.

17" OEM TRD Sport wheels. Currently wrapped in the factory Dunflops, not much value in the rubber other than they let you drive away in the wheels. 12k miles on the wheels, no scratches or rash or anything. Center caps included. I might be able to find the OEM lugs, maybe. $350.

Top-of-the-line SnugTop fiberglass camper shell/topper. Interior carpet, fold-down front slider window, tinted side slider windows with sliding screens (with No-Seeum mesh), auto-off-on LED dome light, LED third brake light, keyed/keyless electric lock, reinforced mounts. Barcelona Red color. Originally had a rack bolted to the roof, since removed, holes have not been filled in yet. This was on the truck with the rack loaded when I introduced the side of my truck to the ground in DV, which ended up cracking the shell on all four corners, and scratching the hell out of the side. On a later trip to DV, the rear window blew out. I'm selling as-is. $400. It was originally $2600 new.

Four over-the-wheel bed cubbies. Three have the lower tabs broken (of course). One is completely intact. Broken-tab ones are free-fitty-free. The one complete one is $15.

Inverter outlet bed cubby. Does not include anything but the cubby itself. There is a 1.5" round hole and a 1.75"x1" rectangular hole on one interior wall. It's yours if you want it.

I also have assorted tools, camping equipment (including a Cube cooler), and other assorted miscellany. If you stop by to pick up any of this stuff, you're free to browse.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    I married my tacoma likes this.
  2. Aug 5, 2014 at 5:13 PM
    The Traveler

The Traveler Desert Chief

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 Prerunner
    So what are you going to do without all these parts....?

3. Aug 5, 2014 at 5:51 PM
    Mach375

Mach375 [OP] Habitual Violator of Wheeling Rule #2

Member:
    First Name:
    Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
    Vehicle:
    '11 DCLB 4x4 TRD Sport
    Too much to list, but enough to get me in trouble. Repeatedly.
    I'm going to have space in my garage, that's what I'm going to do!

K&N air filter for OEM intake. Includes bottles of cleaner and oil. Recently cleaned and oiled. Great condition. $40.

1.5-gallon air tank. Brand new, never used. Came with my Puma OBA compressor, which I mounted separately. Nice blue color. $20.

MV-50 compressor. Runs, but the little flapper valve in the head that keeps the pressure air from going out the intake is broken, so it doesn't charge up past about 10psi. Easy fix for anyone wanting to do it. Take it.

Smittybilt winch solenoid housing. Mounts on top of the winch, or on the bumper. I did my own custom thing inside the engine bay, so this is extra. Yours if you want it.

Single-piece metal bracket I made to mount my MV-50 above the stock air intake hose (passenger wheel well). Could prolly be used for mounting any number of things needing a flat, horizontal surface (like a fuse box!). It's a no-drill installation. 16-gauge sheet metal painted gloss black. $20.

OEM brake pads and shoes. Used. About 60% life left on the pads, 80%+ on the shoes. Swapped them for some Porterfields, and never looked back. Zero dinero.

Cobra CB mic (CA-79). 4-pin shorty coiled cord. $10.

Unopened tube of Mobil-1 grease. Kept it as a backup for when I couldn't locate Redline or Swepco. Just bring me a pint of porter and it's yours.

PLX Kiwi WiFi OBD2 dongle. Got this hoping to make it work with my Android. Nope. Went with Bluetooth. It has a ~4' cord so you can mount the unit where you like, rather than have a kicking target below your dash. Turns your phone into an OBD2 scanner. I've been using the Torque Pro app, and I can't even begin to praise it highly enough: lets me read codes, reset codes, read pending and stored codes, and the best part of all is it allows me to monitor everything the OBD2 monitors -- I have a gauge for everything! $100 obo.

Side mirrors. Driver side I have just the black housing. Passenger side is complete, with glass, motor, mount, black housing, cable, the works. I needed everything on the driver's side but the cover after my incident, and got these as a package deal from another TW member. Take the passenger unit for $50 and I'll give you the driver side cover for free!

I might be able to dig up the OEM carpet floor mats if anyone wanted them. They have exactly as many miles as it took me to drive it home from the dealership. Been out ever since the truck got home. $40.

Complete matching front and rear thirds, bolt-in ready. OEM 4.10 open gears. Been soaking in Redline since day one, and they look like they haven't got a mile on them. $2000 obo.

Complete front 4x4 drivetrain to go with the above-mentioned third. Basically, I have 90% of what is needed to convert from 2wd to 4wd. Spindles, extension tubes (2 of them!), actuator, most bolts. I don't have the diff support arms, nor the CV axles (you would want new CVs anyway), and the E-Torx bolts I have are really munched up from not using the proper tool to take them off. $600 for the lot.

^So what that means is you can convert from WAAAAA!! to YEAHHHH!! for about $3000, including a few spare parts.^

Passenger bedside in Barcelona Red. 2014 model, so about 5 months old -- and looks like it! I had to take the pair to get the driver's side (slowly but surely I'm building her back up after my Thanksgiving fun). Includes flare and black wheel well liner. Does not include rail cap or metal brackets, or stickers. $400 obo.

Driver's side rear fender flare in Barcelona Red. This one saw the ground while it was on the truck, so it's a bit scratched up. It's also dirty as hell, since I still have yet to wash the truck since that fateful day. $40 obo, and I'll throw in the plastic wheel well liner.

Assorted air system parts, mostly from 18-wheelers, but very adaptable to Tacos. Air line, fittings, a couple tanks, gauges, valves, lots of stuff. Prices vary depending on what it is, but we're really only talking a few bucks here and there. Some of it I may still need for a neighbor's F350 project.

Grey headliner. As of this writing, it's still in the truck. But if you want it, I'll move along to that project sooner than later. The fabric is stretched and a teensy bit floppy by the B-pillars, thanks to the airbags popping. But otherwise in good condition. The footprints from my climbing out are actually still there, so I'll throw those in for free :D . Come take it off my hands.

Two brand-new pinion crush spacers and one brand-new pinion solid spacer for the rear diff. Also pinion bearings for same. And a whole wad of rear diff setup shims, all sizes and thicknesses. Everything is from ECGS.
    Crush spacers: $25 each.
    Solid spacer: $40.
    Bearings: $60 for both.
    Shims: Free to whomever wants/needs them to go with any of the above.

All-Pro 1.25" wheel spacers, brand-new, never even taken out of their wrap. Set of four. Includes lugs (I think...it's been a while since I've seen them...I'll have to look around for them). $150

Ikea cabinets. A few are totally complete. Some are incomplete and great for making your own cabinets. I got a great deal on a large lot. I really don't need them any longer. Come browse and let me know what you need. Complete cabinets are...let's say $50 each. One white melamine 8' cabinet, one ~6' glass cabinet. Some shelving.

Engine stand. $40

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    I married my tacoma likes this.
  4. Aug 6, 2014 at 10:35 PM
    ElectricalMan

ElectricalMan Member

Member:
    SoCal/Riverside
    Vehicle:
    Stock TRD
    Interested in the floor mats. color? TRD?

5. Aug 6, 2014 at 11:31 PM
    txmxer

txmxer Well-Known Member

Member:
    California and Texas
    Vehicle:
    06 dc tacoma
    - Total Chaos 3.5 Long travel kit - Fox 2.5 coilovers w/ resis -Prerunner bumper -Fiberglass front fenders -Fiberwerx tt bedsides - Dmz Sua - fox 2.5x16 triple bypasses
    I would be willing to take those bed cubbys off your hands, my new to me taco came without them, where are you located??

6. Sep 1, 2014 at 11:16 AM
    TacomaTRD4x402

TacomaTRD4x402 Well-Known Member

Member:
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    '02 Tacoma TRD 4WD 3.4 5spd S/C Long Travel
    You sir really do have a lot of crap in your garage....

I have a couple shelves of RC cars, parts,& tools that i'd like to get rid of. I already have it posted in the classified misc. section...
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade-other/325719-rc-car-stuff-electric.html

I also have a pair of grey bucket seats outta my '02 Tacoma...
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st-gen-tacoma-marketplace/338706-grey-bucket-seats.html

It's all located in Riverside, CA. Hope someone local is interested...

7. Jan 11, 2015 at 10:52 PM
    whiskersfox

whiskersfox Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    La Habra, CA
    Vehicle:
    '07 PreRunner TRD OffRoad 4Door Short Bed
    Icon coilover, total chaos UCA, OME rear spring, Icon shocks, custom rear lights for bed, all pro rear bumper, all pro IFS skid
    I have the stock mudflaps (great condition and have the clips for install), Stock nerf bars (silver with black steps great condition with all bolts for install), Stock suspension TRD offroad (front coilovers, UCAs, leaf springs, rear shocks (all in great condition), and the stock TRD offroad rims (Great condition).

PM me if interested in any and make me an offer $$$. Willing to drive 50 miles around 90631 area.
    Discount if you buy multiple!

8. Feb 4, 2015 at 10:26 PM
    DevilDocTaco

DevilDocTaco Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Sonora
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5
    Full OME lift w/ 886 coils Camburg UCAs ARB front bumper Warn M8000 FabFours rear bumper W/ tire carrier and full size spare KC Driving Halogen lights- Slim Lite Series Nitto Terra Grapplers WilderNest Camper
    I have a spare tire off a 05 sport and a Westin bull bar both in great shape. I have upgraded and am moving and need them gone but don't want to throw them away. In Ventura. Either pick up or pay for my gas. -taken

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  9. Feb 5, 2015 at 9:58 AM
    chowwwww

chowwwww Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    03 Doublecab 4x4
    Billys 5100/Eibach and Wheelers Progressive 1.5 AAL with overload in
    Have a Warn Trans4mer grille guard with winch plate, light guards, and lights. Its faded but still in good condition and have all the mounting hardware. was on my 2003. make me an offer.

10. Feb 5, 2015 at 10:06 AM
    Gearheadesw

Gearheadesw must modify

Member:
    Davenport Fl
    Vehicle:
    1 truck 1 car 1 motorcycle
    Guys trying to get rid of stuff, and everyone post's stuff to get rid of????

11. Feb 5, 2015 at 10:09 AM
    Robert B

Robert B Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2015 DC TRD/OR 6 Spd Manual
    Here's what I have sitting in my garage in San Diego that I need out:

1/ Set of 4 BFG Rugged Trail 265/70R16 on TRD/Off Road rims with 3700 miles on them -- $700 obo;
    2/ Set of Tacoma Double Cab floor mats (black, like new, $20;
    3/ Set of 4Runner floor mats from a 2012 (gray), like new $20;
    4/ Set of stock coilovers from a 2012 4Runner Trail, like new $40;
    5/ Set of stock leaf springs from a 2015 Tacoma DCSB with ubolts, like new $120;
    6/ BMW R1200 GS stock windshield, never used $50;
    7/ BMW R1200 GS stock muffler, never used $75;
    8/ Stock UCA from 2015 Tacoma, like new $40.

12. Feb 5, 2015 at 10:12 AM
    Bman4X5

Bman4X5 There is no substitute for square inches.

Member:
    First Name:
    Bruce
    Upland CA
    Vehicle:
    '15 AC/OR
    Bilstein, Dakar/Icon, Prinsu, CBI, Pelfreybilt, Tepui
    I have a set of 5 nearly new BFG Rugged Trails. 265/70 R16. 4 have less than 1500 miles. The spare is untouched. $200 OBO. P/U in SoCal

13. Feb 5, 2015 at 3:04 PM
    MadTaco461

MadTaco461 BRO runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    CA
    Vehicle:
    99 turbo 5 lug long travel
    Kinda stock
    Hi lift pretty beat up- free
    2 5lug wheels, old and beat up - free
    5lug diff blown up -free

14. Feb 17, 2015 at 10:29 PM
    themuffinman619

themuffinman619 Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Member:
    First Name:
    themuffinman
    Vehicle:
    Your moms house
    PM sent.

15. Feb 17, 2015 at 11:19 PM
    BLKTRUCK

BLKTRUCK Where’s @ODNAREM?

Member:
    First Name:
    The Privilege
    Find Ron
    ICON 2.5, ARB bumper, ICON 2.0 RR, Dakar leaf pack, Maxtrac spindles, Moto Metal wheels,
    PM sent

Products Discussed in

To Top