1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The worst pain you have ever had?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ToyComa92, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Jul 2, 2013 at 8:23 AM
    rbishopp

rbishopp Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Webster, NY
    Vehicle:
    2009 4WD Reg cab Taco. Keepin it simple.
    So far I've added an Advance folding bed cover and since removed it. FS to go a good home. GT perfect fit seat covers. Weathertech floor mats and window vent visors. Waag center brush/grill guard. Hose clamp tailgate mod. Turned off the seat belt chime. Added Ultra-Gauge. Trailer hitch. Softopper. Replaced sun visors with slide out style. Toyota bed extender. More mods to come; Fog lights, locking storage in bed, intermittent wipers. Now looking for Radio/HU upgrade. and maybe a lift way down the road.
    You guys had some serious pain. My worst is a toss up between breaking my leg playing hockey and the scope they put up my ding ding trying to find the source of the bleeding. Nearly passed out from that ef'ing scope.
    re-broke the same leg but it didn't hurt as much as the first tine. The hand I broke wasn't too bad either.

Ankle.jpg
    just a hand.jpg

2. Jul 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    Kirk1589

Kirk1589 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Sticks-RI
    Vehicle:
    03 SR5 Off-Road
    Pasti-Dip Grille, K&N drop-in, Magnaflow 14", Custom tail light mod, Fog light mod, diff vent mod, Alpine Components, Sequoia JBL radio
    Fuck that scope. Fuck all scopes. Put me to sleep and have you scope fun.

3. Jul 24, 2013 at 10:05 PM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 [OP] Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    Just recently had a 0G tube in my back to drain chest fluid had it for 6 days and not one drop of any narcotic. Was given 325mg tylenol... Man i was in misery!

To Top