1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

They are trying to Ban Pit Bulls

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by luk8272, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 24, 2009 at 12:25 PM
    Rudbwoy7s

Rudbwoy7s Well-Known Member

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    3" Revtek suspension lift, 17" Black and silver American Eagle Alloy wheels, 285/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, sockmonkey brake light cover, Maglight mod, Viper alarm, Smith & Wesson hitch receiver cover
    people like me? oh I guess you mean people with common sense and nothing to prove.

2. Apr 24, 2009 at 12:30 PM
    luk8272

luk8272 [OP] Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    Yeah by your post I can tell you have common sense, lol. What I meant was people that don't want to take the time to learn for fear of being wrong. Innocent until proven guilty. That goes for my property as well. It is your job to prove that Pit bulls are guilty, by just being a pit bull. Here i'll give you a small quiz please take the time to try it out, you'll learn something hopefully. http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html

Others can try as well it is fun.

3. Apr 24, 2009 at 12:34 PM
    kungfupanda

kungfupanda Well-Known Member

Member:
    So Cal, Cerritos
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x2 Taco TRD SPORT
    HID - Low, LED interior lights, LED license plate light, HID Yellow fog lights, Access Limited Roll Cover, Hitch/Tow Package, Ceramic Tint, Wet Okole's, Magnaflow Exhaust, DFab Bars, Bully Bar Back, HID Yellow Fog Lights
    This is what I mean. Educate your mind! Perfect example of what uneducated people do - posting lameness!

4. Apr 24, 2009 at 12:39 PM
    Rudbwoy7s

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    3" Revtek suspension lift, 17" Black and silver American Eagle Alloy wheels, 285/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, sockmonkey brake light cover, Maglight mod, Viper alarm, Smith & Wesson hitch receiver cover
    pitbulls are nothing more than a status symbol for most people, 'ooh look at me, I'm tough cuz I have a murderous dog' - who gives a crap? I dont need nothing to prove who I am. And whats the attraction anyway homie? Are they 'cute' to you? I'm sure some will say lions are cute but most people have the common sense to not keep one as a pet. Why would I want to have a pet that could potentially (and easily) kill me - thats retarded and if you think it 'protects the family' then let me see you say that after one of your 'pets' mauls a family member. And dont give me this crap about the owners not training or treating them properly because thats a bunch of nonsense - you know what you cant teach a dog, INSTINCT. All it takes is for little Timmy to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...

5. Apr 24, 2009 at 12:55 PM
    gdawg25

gdawg25 Zoom-Zoom

Member:
    Victoria, BC
    Vehicle:
    '08 Mazdaspeed 3
    Instead of banning the dog, they should ban the people who breed and raise these things to be fighters and killers. It's to bad, that the people proposing these bans probably have no personal experience with or any knowledge about Pitt Bull breeds. Maybe we should take cars off the roads...they kill alot more people than Pitt Bulls do.

6. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:00 PM
    Rudbwoy7s

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    its the people behind the wheel of the car that cause deaths, the only thing 'behind the wheel' of a pit bull is the pit bull. A dog doesnt need human intervention to feel angry or threatened.

7. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:00 PM
    kungfupanda

Member:
    So Cal, Cerritos
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x2 Taco TRD SPORT
    HID - Low, LED interior lights, LED license plate light, HID Yellow fog lights, Access Limited Roll Cover, Hitch/Tow Package, Ceramic Tint, Wet Okole's, Magnaflow Exhaust, DFab Bars, Bully Bar Back, HID Yellow Fog Lights
    Rudbwoy - You are just like the media, hyping things up. What education do you have? If you kick a dog enough times, any dog, the dog will defend itself. If you teach the dog to chase, it will. The pits you see on the media are ghetto pits, and like I said, most of the time they are not even actual pit bulls. I have nothing to prove at all, I love Pit Bulls - their attitude/temperament, strength, and loyalty. Terrier breeds chase vermin, that is what they do - ALL TERRIER Breeds. The owner must correct all behavior by simply investing the time to love/teach the dog. You can teach any dog to fight, to bite, to attack, and to bark, not just pit bulls. What you hear on the media and on the internet is bunch of bull crap - pit bulls are not born to kill, they need a chance to grow like any dog. My instinct tells me to feel sorry for people like you...Yes Pit Bulls are cute, and your not a homie of mine...

8. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:03 PM
    kungfupanda

Member:
    So Cal, Cerritos
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x2 Taco TRD SPORT
    Read this, if you can...

http://dogsinthenews.com/stories/070301a.php

9. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:08 PM
    Rudbwoy7s

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    haha, I'm crushed. Look people I dont care, throw all the stones you want - just make sure to take pics of the mauling(s)!!!

10. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:10 PM
    audi2000

audi2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rockwood Maine, Englewood Florida
    Vehicle:
    TRDoffroad 4x4 6spd
    Rub , watch an epo\isode of Caesr Romara, I know I messed up the spelling.

His dog is a pit, an absolutely wonderful dog.

11. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:10 PM
    Rudbwoy7s

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
  12. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:17 PM
    gdawg25

gdawg25 Zoom-Zoom

Member:
    Victoria, BC
    Vehicle:
    '08 Mazdaspeed 3
    So dogs attack humans for no reason? Is that what you are saying? Any animal would attack if they felt threatened - something has to trigger the response. So if the owner of a dog did his job and raised the thing responsibly (ie socialized, exercised, feed...) the chances that dog will attack another animal or person is slim. So owning a dog is like driving a car...you are responsible, and you are behind the wheel. That being said there are always unforseable events that you have no control over.

13. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:20 PM
    Rudbwoy7s

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    Thank you for backing me up! :D

14. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:22 PM
    kungfupanda

Member:
    So Cal, Cerritos
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x2 Taco TRD SPORT
    Why are we wasting our time with you? I hope a ghetto dog don't see you, dogs are smarter than you think...and they know how you think about them... they can smell the uneducated side of Rudbwoy! LOL!:D

15. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:25 PM
    gdawg25

gdawg25 Zoom-Zoom

Member:
    Victoria, BC
    Vehicle:
    '08 Mazdaspeed 3
    Doesn't mean pit bulls are bad or should be banned. You have a better chance of getting hit by a car crossing a street than you do getting mauled by a dog.

16. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:27 PM
    Rudbwoy7s

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    same can be said about shark attacks. you gunna keep one in your pool? :rolleyes:

17. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:28 PM
    Rudbwoy7s

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    uneducated? lol I'm a college graduate with enough smarts to know pit bulls are a bad idea!

18. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:33 PM
    gdawg25

gdawg25 Zoom-Zoom

Member:
    Victoria, BC
    Vehicle:
    '08 Mazdaspeed 3
    Go back under your rock 'college graduate' - a monkey could graduate from college.

19. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:35 PM
    kungfupanda

Member:
    So Cal, Cerritos
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x2 Taco TRD SPORT
    Like how you DJ? Your a BIG JOKE James Torres! What's your job? Enterprise Technician Supervisor? What the hell is that? All ETS people maul records and CDs - I will think just like you now! HA HA!!! Who do you supervise? So we can try to understand your way of thinking...

20. Apr 24, 2009 at 1:37 PM
    luk8272

luk8272 [OP] Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    Damn I leave for a few minutes to play with my evil dog and clean out my shed and this thing goes wild. lol.

Hey Rudwoy7s- i enjoy the convo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top