1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Things girls do in your truck that annoy you but you don't say anything because

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by XwXRYANXwX, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:20 AM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    hairspray? That shits uncalled for. Step outside and use my window as a mirror. then wait till it dries or whatever

2. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:23 AM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    I hate it when she plays in the dust on my dash. It took me years of neglect and oversight to achieve that level or should I say thickness, of dust.

3. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:26 AM
    macgyver

macgyver Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    '13 Tundra double cab SR5 4x4
    -Put their feet on the dash

-pluck their split ends and leave the hair everywhere

-gets makeup all over everything

-change the songs on the radio (although I like most of what my girlfriend listens to, she doesn't like the hardcore/metal that I usually listen to)

-leave their purse sitting in plain sight! My friends girlfriend did that once when we all went out one night and I flipped out on her. I'm like, "you are gonna be the one who cleans up all the glass shards and pays to fix my window when someone busts out my window for your purse" My sister still leaves her ipod sitting out even after someone broke into her car in my driveway a few months ago and stole her last ipod and her GPS.

-my girlfriend does this all the time (not in my truck) she leaves her driver's license and debit card laying in the cupholder. I'm like WTF I worked as an investigator in the fraud department for a major credit card company for 3.5 years and after all the stories I have told you, you still leave it out?!

4. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:29 AM
    jdshockman

jdshockman Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    juan
    ZIRIMICUARO,MICHOACAN,MEXICO
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 TRD
    stock
    leaves makeup and jewelry all over the place....her long hairs on the seats

5. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:29 AM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    YES the purse. she puts it in the space between the center console and the shifter.. i dont like that. and the ring marks on the inside of the outside door handles. Those are my two

6. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:38 AM
    Pope953

Pope953 That's a fact Jack!

Member:
    First Name:
    Wesley
    Asheville, NC
    Vehicle:
    SR5 Pickup
    35% up front, 20% in the back window tint, 15" Mickey Thompson bullet hole wheels, with 31x10.5 Firestone Destination A/T tires. Glass Pack, High Flow Cat, S&B CAI, Custom Light Bar with 4 fog lights. 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 subs with 1000 watt Rockford Fosgate Amp, CB.
    It annoys the shit out of me when people touch my windows, at all, and by now my gf knows not to do it!! She knows that my truck is my baby!! It also pisses me off when someone rubs up against the side when its dirty or leans on it. Also the biggest thing is when she insists on rolling the window down when there is mud on it, done got one big ass scratch on my window from it!!!

7. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:39 AM
    Gr8WhiteTaco

Gr8WhiteTaco bishes love my haircut

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    SOLD 02 Double Cab TRD 4x4
    2005 Mazda 3S hatchback
    Damn Yall are picky. I don't care what my GF does in mine, its a truck for Christ's sake.

8. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:41 AM
    aficianado

aficianado Well-Known Member

Member:
    bay area, california
    Vehicle:
    2006 access cab. 4x4, TRD-OR + 2023 TRD off-road.
    back to bone stock.
    i'm not good looking enough to be annoyed by anything a chick does...unless she's really fat and ugly. j/k.

9. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:43 AM
    Tillers_Rule

Tillers_Rule ......................

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    4x4 Sport, debadged
    Icon coil overs up front, Total Chaos UCA, Icon remote reservoir in the back with Deaver 11 pack leafs. Sunroof, Hella 500's behind grill.
    Feet on the dash, but I always make a smart comment about it and they get the hint.

10. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:44 AM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    i dont have that problem - dont know anyone fat and ugly. :cool:

11. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:49 AM
    SManZ

SManZ Sold the Taco in June 2020

Member:
    Fauquier County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Current, 2020 Ford Super Duty Tremor, Previously 2010 Supercharged 4x4 Tacoma Sport 6-spd
    TRD Supercharger, King 2.5" extended travel remote-resi coilovers, OME Dakar leaf packs, King 2.5" extended travel rear shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, MBRP turndown exhaust, TRD intake, TRD Quickshifter, Goodridge SS brake lines, EBC Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, TRD FJ Cruiser Special Edition 16" Anthracite Rims, Spidertrax wheel spacers, 265/75R16 A/T, Autometer oil pressure, oil temp gauges, TRD boost gauge, PLX DM-100 OBD II scanner, flexpod mounts, A-pillar gauge pods
    My g/f trashes her own car but respects mine. She does fuck too much with the sunvisor though. Back and forth, back and forth, clip, unclip, clip, unclip. She can't just leave it in one spot and just be patient. She has to have the 3 seconds of shade while I make a damn turn.

12. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:52 AM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah

She is not going to go to work not wearing a bra................disrespectful to those she works around..........for pics, I suggest you check out the underground ..........................

13. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:53 AM
    SurfInferno

SurfInferno Dont be stupid, its not smart.

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Littleton, CO
    Vehicle:
    2001 DC
    X2

or they put on way to much perfume and it makes your eyes water to the point where its dangerous and you cant see.....

14. Mar 31, 2010 at 11:53 AM
    dirthawker1313

dirthawker1313 Well-Known Member

Member:
    I hate when my wife gets pissed because my girlfriends hair is all over the passenger seat. Seriously though I hate when she slams my door or lets the seatbelt hit he window taking chunks out of the tint.

15. Mar 31, 2010 at 12:06 PM
    SurfInferno

SurfInferno Dont be stupid, its not smart.

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Littleton, CO
    Vehicle:
    2001 DC
    this happened to me too. (the drivers side came with it when i bought the truck)

it does buff out...i took all the scratches out last month.

16. Mar 31, 2010 at 1:22 PM
    macgyver

macgyver Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    '13 Tundra double cab SR5 4x4
    OHHH I forgot one!

The HOT, COLD, HOT, COLD, HOT, COLD with the thermostat is so annoying. JUST LEAVE IT IN THE MIDDLE AND BE PATIENT!

17. Mar 31, 2010 at 1:45 PM
    blackwatertaco

blackwatertaco If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Alvin/Pasadena, Tx
    Vehicle:
    08 taco, 4x4 2.7 5spd.
    One fucked up diff. breather mod, 265/75/16 Destiny Dakota M/T Black gulf states rims BHLM Magnaflow 14" muffler with cut off tail pipe. 10" pioneer slim truck sub with JBL 600W amp. PROJECT BLACK OUT
    Oh I forgot that one, My GF want heat in the middle of summer in Houston...:eek: I have the a/c full blast 90% of the year, She hates that.

18. Mar 31, 2010 at 2:06 PM
    ellocodetroit

ellocodetroit Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Louie
    Alhambra, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    2008 PreRunner DCLB Eaton Truetrac 4.11
    Bilstein 6112/5160, Icon RXT Stage 3, Cooper ST Maxx, MF-1050 OBA. 348,000 Miles. Coupe battery tie down, Homertaco Grille, Weathertech Floorliners, Front shocks @1.94", ARE camper shell, TRD skid plate.
    I hate it when she leaves her makeup inside my cup holder or the cubby hole next to the front cup holders. She put her Boston Red Sox hat next to my other hats in the back(I use the spaces in between the back head rests for my hats). I hate that. She talks too much at times....wait all the time.

19. Mar 31, 2010 at 2:07 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Yeah, that is an instant piss off with me.

20. Mar 31, 2010 at 2:32 PM
    ShadowFalken

ShadowFalken Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    10 Off Road
    Raptor stainless bars, Wet Okole covers, RollBak bed cover, PopNLock, Redline hood struts, XM radio factory kit
    Funny thread. True but funny.

My wife does things that annoy me, but lawyers annoy me more.

Products Discussed in

To Top