1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Things that make you say...WTF!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by darkturtleninja, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Oct 1, 2013 at 12:43 AM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 Staff's Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Bethel Park, PA. Burb of da Burgh.
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM Mostly Stock Off-Road 4x4
    TRD Cat-back Exhaust. Semi-Debadged. Trimmed down stock Antenna. Weathertech vent visors. TRD FJ Cruiser Center Cap Wheel Mod. 265/75/16 Firestone Destination A/T,s . Inverter tapped into for outlet in cab. Tacomaworld sticker which adds 5 hp.
    Where you there? It says that they started damaging his vehicle when he first hit the asshole. Soooo... He took off. Can't blame him if a large group surrounds you and your family and is acting aggressive.

They deserve to get hit, cause they chased down a family, scaring the whole family including that child, then they beat that man infront of his wife and child. They chose to chase him, so they deserve to be run the fuck over! Plain and simple.

2. Oct 1, 2013 at 12:47 AM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
  3. Oct 1, 2013 at 12:49 AM
    IDtrucks

IDtrucks Just out for a rip are ya bud?

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Boise ID
    Vehicle:
    96' X-Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road Clusterfuck
    JVC Deck, 10" sub mountd in rear seat cubby, 2 LED off road lights mounted in grille, amber raptor style grille lights, LED rock lights, square led bed light, custom made fuse block tray, 12 blade Blue Sea fuse block, 100a marine circuit breaker, black plasti dipped full grille, tinted tail lights + third, Uniden 520 with 4' firestik, Bilstein 5100s with 620lb Eibach coils, Diff drop, Chevy 63 leaf swap, TG creeper joints, 14" triangulated biletein 5125s, 8" extended steel braided brake line, TG Rock Sliders, CBI Moab 1.0 front bumper, custom fabbed bed rack, full TRD E-Locker axle swap and matching re-gear with custom stand alone wiring circuit, 29 spline pinion flange from an 06 wishbone runner, tubbed for 35x12.5" general grabbers on Ultra type 181 wheels, crush sleeve eliminator, Mini ARB compressor, front ARB locker, garage fab aluminum front skid plate, custom built high clearence rear bumper, removable mothafuckin doors
    were you there either? nope dont think so. Can only know what you read in an article, one article says one thing one article says another.

I dropped it, dont want to cause more argument. so why dont you do the same?

4. Oct 1, 2013 at 12:59 AM
    tinker_troy

tinker_troy Well-Known Member

Member:
    WA
  5. Oct 1, 2013 at 1:07 AM
    Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    White Double Cab Off Road
    Suspensiopn: Donahoe coil overs, Donahoe rear reservoir shocks, Light Racing UCA's, Wheelers AAL's, Exterior: Powder-coated black billet grill, Hella Black Magic fog lights, color matched rear bumper, color matched side mirrors, undercover tonneau cover, Interior: Alpine W203 w/ Blackbird II, Weathertech Floor-liners, blue gauge light mod, Performance: AFE Stage II Intake, Banks exhaust, single cat y-pipe, Dynomat hood-liner, NST Performance pulleys, URD MAF calibrator
    http://www.dailydot.com/news/rashia-wilson-tax-fraud-facebook/?utm_source=outbrainFTW5&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=FTW5

[​IMG]

The self-proclaimed "queen of tax fraud" who brazenly taunted police on Facebook has been sentenced to 21 years in prison for tax fraud.

Rashia Wilson, a 27-year-old mother of three in Wimauma, Fla., may been have been a braggart, but she wasn't exactly lying. Wilson's sharp eye for the con saw her rise to the very top of a Tampa tax fraud boom in the late 2000s. Over just three years, she and her boyfriend defrauded the IRS of at least $3 million with bogus tax returns, funding a lavish lifestyle that included $10,000 on her youngest son's birthday party, a $90,000 car, and a necklace that spelled out her name in jewells.

Court affidavits showed how Wilson brazenly taunted authorities on Facebook even as they were zeroing in on her operations. In one, decked out with that necklace and flashing wads of cash, she bragged:

I’m Rashia, the QUEEN OF IRS TAX FRAUD. I’m a millionaire for the record, so if U think indicting me will B easy it won’t, I promise you! U need more than black and white to hold me down N that’s to da rat who went N told, as if 1st lady don’t have da TPD under her spell. I run Tampa right now.

After Wilson pleaded guilty to identity theft and wire fraud on July 16, her legal team urged leniency, saying her rough childhood as the daughter of a crack addict left her with bipolar disorder. U.S. District Judge James. S. Moody Jr. wasn't having it. After ordering Wilson to spend the next two decades of her life in prison, he forbade her from hugging her children. She broke down in tears.

"She knew what she was doing was wrong. She reveled in the fact that it was wrong,' Moody said.

Photo via Tampa Police/The Daily Mail

6. Oct 1, 2013 at 2:27 AM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
  7. Oct 1, 2013 at 3:56 AM
    BORNWILDGUY

BORNWILDGUY Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2012 Lifted Tacoma Doublecab (SOLD)
    4" zone offroad suspension lift modified with Rcd bilstein front shocks w 1/2 spacer for 5.75" front lift and allpro expo leap pack with 2" block for 6" rear lift, extended length stainless brake lines front and rear, beefed taco carrier bearing drop brkt, 1.25 alum driveshaft spacer, avid lightbar powdercoated w 2 9" led lights, , amp research power steps, anderson aluminum drop hitch, ss grill insert w color matched grill, color matched door handles, color matched rear bumper, color matched pop n lock tailgate handle, 2012 sport mirrors added, color matched mustang hood scoop, borla ss exhaust, extang full tilt tonneau cover, windows tinted darker,oem roof rack, 2014 touch screen radio w navigation, infinity kappa speakers front and rear, rockford fosgate amp, 2 10" kicker subs, 2tone katzkin leather, hydro dipped interior parts, inalfa 925 power moonroof, lexus F sport shift knob
  8. Oct 1, 2013 at 4:41 AM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 Staff's Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Vehicle:
    TRD Cat-back Exhaust. Semi-Debadged. Trimmed down stock Antenna. Weathertech vent visors. TRD FJ Cruiser Center Cap Wheel Mod. 265/75/16 Firestone Destination A/T,s . Inverter tapped into for outlet in cab. Tacomaworld sticker which adds 5 hp.
    :rolleyes:

9. Oct 1, 2013 at 4:57 AM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 Staff's Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Vehicle:
    Here's a WTF, anyone ever check out Mau1dr0ppers.com? Typos on purpose to avoid forum war, but that place is crazy. I joined to just check out CB shit, so thought I'd say a quick hello. The thread quickly filled with derp. One guy trolled my YouTube ch and insists my name is Jeff cause of the one video. They all talk about being ghey as an insult, but I'm starting to wonder.

Also they have a "down below" called the garbage pile. That's full of racist rants and pics. That sight be cray! Click the link to go to my thread, but be careful, NSFW photos there!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  10. Oct 1, 2013 at 4:59 AM
    skygear

skygear                    

Member:
    Biotch, thats jason. Aint no gun going to stop him!

11. Oct 1, 2013 at 5:16 AM
    Fiend13

Fiend13 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Sin City
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD O/R DC Prerunner
    nah uh, :p

12. Oct 1, 2013 at 5:21 AM
    Fiend13

Fiend13 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Sin City
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD O/R DC Prerunner
    I'm financially stable and I love big boobies! Well, I was financially stable until the gov't shutdown kicked in...oh well, if I get backpay then it'll kinda be like a forced paid vacation! lol

13. Oct 1, 2013 at 5:53 AM
    Redfox1

Redfox1 'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Santa Paula, CA and SLO
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Sport TRD
    Browning Floor Mats, 275/70/17 BFG All-Terrain T/A's, Procomp 7089 wheels,Rear Spring TSB, Bilstein 5100's, LED roof light, seatbelt chime disabled, CB, UWS Toolbox,
    Holy crap now that site is a steaming pile of wtf...

14. Oct 1, 2013 at 6:00 AM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 Staff's Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Vehicle:
    LOL, right?

15. Oct 1, 2013 at 6:08 AM
    Monster Coma

Monster Coma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Pittsburgh, PA/Houston, TX
    Sponsored by Mom and Dad
    what the hell was that?

16. Oct 1, 2013 at 6:17 AM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 Staff's Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Vehicle:
    Ha, that site is fucked. It's atleast entertaining.

17. Oct 1, 2013 at 7:12 AM
    MonkeyProof

MonkeyProof Power Top

Member:
    SoCal- SGV
    Why you wasting time with CB radios ..a decent 2meter/ race radio will out perform any bootleg cb anytime.. for less money too :cool:

18. Oct 1, 2013 at 7:26 AM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 Staff's Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Vehicle:
    No doubt. I just find it interesting.

19. Oct 1, 2013 at 8:00 AM
    csuviper

csuviper Moderator Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Broomfield, CO
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tundra Rock Warrior 5.7L 4x4
    3" Toytec Ultimate Lift, 315/70R17 Duratracs, RW Wheels, Grillcraft Grill, Toyota "Raptor" Lettering and more
    so whats the link to said garbage pile?

figured out how to get there. Have to ask permission :)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  20. Oct 1, 2013 at 8:03 AM
    Boone

Boone Vaginas are rad.

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Boone, NC
    Vehicle:
    Airbags deployed
    :eek:

Products Discussed in this Thread