1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Thinking about buying this...links provided...opinions?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Maintenance Man, May 30, 2010.

1. May 30, 2010 at 12:07 PM
    Maintenance Man

Maintenance Man [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Atlanta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Pre-runner SR5 2.7L
    Leer camper shell; afe stage ll intake; 265's bridgestone dueler tires; rockford's power series 6.5's; tint on all windows; semi de-badged; weathertech digitial mats; grillcraft grill; blacked out headlights with eyelids; blacked out badges; and more to come.
    http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.ph...ategory_id=64&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=72

For the front ^^ @ 1.75 or possible 2.5

and for the rear with no tsb, stock 3 leafs

for leafs-

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.ph...ategory_id=64&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=72

and for shock in rear-

What yalls opinions? Im asking because I am not that knowledgable about lifts, this is based of my research here in the forums. I am really not sure about what to get for the rear, because I have stock 3 leafs...no tsb. I want 1.75 front with stock coil, with 265's.

2. May 30, 2010 at 12:11 PM
    Toyota Truck

Toyota Truck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JT
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prerunnner
    Magnaflow Muffler-TSB springs-Nuvi 265wt-aFe pro dry s filter-Husky Liners-Blue dome light-extra d-rings-OME 90000 sport struts-885 coils-N182 shocks-TSB AAL-LR UCAs-procomp black alloy rims- nitto terra grapplers-20% tint
    From what I read 5100's struts set at 1.75 along with the shocks will even out your truck anything higher you will NEED new uca's
    Check out www.downsouthmotorsports.com before you buy.

3. May 30, 2010 at 12:12 PM
    Maintenance Man

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Atlanta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    Leer camper shell; afe stage ll intake; 265's bridgestone dueler tires; rockford's power series 6.5's; tint on all windows; semi de-badged; weathertech digitial mats; grillcraft grill; blacked out headlights with eyelids; blacked out badges; and more to come.
    thanks, ill check it out.

4. May 30, 2010 at 3:05 PM
    Maintenance Man

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Atlanta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    my truck sits pretty level with my Leer shell on it, 1.75 front and 2.0 aal rear? I think thats my route.

5. May 30, 2010 at 9:41 PM
    nvdeserted

nvdeserted Well-Known Member

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma TRD OR Access Cab
    Electric Dynolock tailgate, TrailGear Slides, , 285/75-16 Yoko Geolanders on Wheelers Type B, SAW 2.0 front and back, Camburg b/j UCA, 1.5" AAL, Ubolt flip, ARB bump.
    If anything I would lift the rear the same, or less than the front. 2" in the back and 3" in the front sits about level, for example.

Bills at 2.5" in front, Wheelers 1.5" AAL in back should look nice.

Your truck will look awesome. Those reg cabs are sweet with a little lift on them.

To Top