1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

This came up on my GPS (S-4, Dreamland, DET 3 AFFTC, Pitman Station)

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by Sandia Labs, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Aug 27, 2017 at 2:50 PM
    Sandia Labs

Sandia Labs [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado via Brawley, CA
    Clazzio all around, ARE topper, Total Chaos bed stiffeners, Tacoma bed mat, Weather tech floor mats, Cab mount chop
    I didn't think this was mapped out. I thought it was secret. Guess I was wrong. The famous clandestine road actually shows on our Toyota Tacoma GPS.

Any other 3rd Generations been out there??? There's a lot of cool spelunking in this area.

20170707_165046.jpg
    20170707_164259 (1).jpg

2. Aug 27, 2017 at 6:56 PM
    Captqc

Captqc Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tigard, OR
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma 4x4 TRD AC Off Road
    They're watching you!!:wave:

3. Aug 27, 2017 at 7:08 PM
    MESO

MESO Major Modder Vendor

Member:
    State of Jefferson
    Vehicle:
    2016 DCLB TRD HELLCAT SWAP
    Area 51 isn't a secret anymore.

However, 50miles north in Area S4 is another story.....:alien:

4. Aug 27, 2017 at 7:11 PM
    specter208

specter208 Well-Known Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD SPORT ACLB w/ 6MT TRUCK WHITE
    TOYOTA OEM: Cast Aluminum Running Boards Mud Guards Bed Mat All-Weather Floor Liner NIssan Frontier Sliding Bed Extender
    maybe they use Tacomas too.

5. Aug 27, 2017 at 7:13 PM
    ICU1

ICU1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Russian spy equipment

Sandia Labs[OP] likes this.
  6. Aug 28, 2017 at 9:22 AM
    Sandia Labs

Member:
    Colorado via Brawley, CA
    Clazzio all around, ARE topper, Total Chaos bed stiffeners, Tacoma bed mat, Weather tech floor mats, Cab mount chop
    LOL!!

Dugway UT, Pine Gap (Alice Springs - Australia), Wright Pat OH, Archuleta Mesa Dulce New Mexico, Tonopah Test Site etc.....

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  7. Aug 28, 2017 at 9:45 AM
    Sandia Labs

Member:
    Colorado via Brawley, CA
    My bet... humanity at this stage is too intellectually and technologically feeble to detect, much less comprehend the kind of communication that's occurring amongst much more advanced species. Just as people 100 years ago would not be able to comprehend the "magical" things possible today, neither will we be able to comprehend the magical things of 100 years from now.

hoverlover and MESO like this.
  8. Aug 28, 2017 at 10:04 AM
    MESO

MESO Major Modder Vendor

Member:
    State of Jefferson
    Vehicle:
    Not to mention a revelation like that would shake humanities fundamental belief of their origin.The mass population is too caught up in their daily lives that even if "they" landed on the WhiteHouse lawn, nobody would bat an eye. (1952 UFO incident anyone?)
    Last, it's not a matter of IF, it's a matter of WHEN.

9. Aug 28, 2017 at 10:11 AM
    Sandia Labs

Member:
    Colorado via Brawley, CA

There's been so much secrecy and disinformation over the last 70 years that it's become impossible to prove anything in the face of official denial....of course the flip-side is, nobody believes much of what the gov. puts out anyways.

ET disclosure will happen, but it will be a slow drip. Depending on if "they" decide to show up on the front lawn again (1952).

Then the government would essentially have to admit outdoing Hitler as perpetrating the most heinous crime against humanity.

That's a hard pill to swallow, admitting all the secrets regarding abductions, assassinations, fraudulent technology patents, ongoing secret projects, discrediting witnesses & ruining careers...etc

It would basically be something like "Hey...so...we've been lying to you for decades and stealing trillions of public money, but now we've decided it's time to start telling you some of the truth!" LOL

10. Aug 28, 2017 at 10:13 AM
    Captqc

Captqc Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tigard, OR
    Vehicle:
    My grandmother went from horse and buggy to men on the moon in her lifetime. I've gone from first man in space, black and white TV to my new Tacoma! I'm sure that if aliens are capable to getting here then they are way more advanced than we are as the best we have done is 250,000 miles to the moon. If they ever to show up lets hope that they are friendly, think Spock not Predator.

Sandia Labs[OP] likes this.
  11. Aug 28, 2017 at 10:16 AM
    MESO

MESO Major Modder Vendor

Member:
    State of Jefferson
    Vehicle:
    They have been here, They are here, and they will continue to in the future. Like humans on this earth... there are good ones and bad ones. Same goes for beings outside our solar system; there are ones that want to help us, and some with hidden agendas.

JJ TACO likes this.
  12. Aug 28, 2017 at 10:20 AM
    Sandia Labs

Member:
    Colorado via Brawley, CA
    Here's a fact, the engine in our Tacoma is basically the same one that was being used in the 1950's, same goes for the jets making the planes fly also, despite the existence of laser Blu rays, silicon CPU's packing billions of transistors into a couple of square inches, and the D-Wave quantum computer which can speculate real futures- we have no new technologies capable of providing enough power to get a space craft into orbit. Which makes me wonder where the technology powering our home items actually came from.

JJ TACO likes this.
  13. Aug 28, 2017 at 10:21 AM
    Captqc

Captqc Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tigard, OR
    Vehicle:
    For me it's like Bigfoot, I'll believe it when I see it for myself. But it would be naïve to think that there isn't intelligent life in the universe besides us, and I know credible people who swear they have seen Bigfoot!

14. Aug 28, 2017 at 10:26 AM
    Sandia Labs

Member:
    Colorado via Brawley, CA
    Life exists all around us. We're visited all the time and NASA has found all kinds of things on Mars to indicate civilizations (previous, if not current). Not the "if you squint enough that rock looks like an owl" variety, but the actual foundations of buildings, among others.
    NASA will never let us know this, believing our planet's civilization would suffer huge social and economic upheavals. There is much profit (both monetary and that of power and control) to be had by maintaining the status quo.

Does this sound like nutty crazy talk? Of course that's what NASA would have you believe. Make up your own mind. An empty solar system/galaxy is too illogical to argue.

15. Aug 28, 2017 at 10:27 AM
    J.M Taco

J.M Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Central California
    Vehicle:
    '17 Tacoma Quicksand DCSB TRD OR 4x4

:popcorn:

16. Aug 28, 2017 at 10:31 AM
    Sandia Labs

Member:
    Colorado via Brawley, CA
    Whatever you do, don't believe the current NASA administration. Our focus is not Mars...it is in fact the Moon. The evidence is there.

Why do you think that we never point our satellites equipped with advanced photographic means at the moon? We can take a picture of a daily headline on a newspaper in Tokyo from Low Earth Orbit, but in 60 plus years, no high resolution images of the moon exist. And there are no high-def pictures of the far side either.

Dirty Harry and JJ TACO like this.
  17. Aug 28, 2017 at 10:36 AM
    MESO

MESO Major Modder Vendor

Member:
    State of Jefferson
    Vehicle:
    A big problem is Hollywood/media's misleading portrayal of "aliens" not from this earth. The stereotypical little green men is not entirely accurate. Sure, its funny to joke .. but just like our race, there are MANY other Extra Terrestrial Entities (AKA EBE's). some of which may look just like us. Where do you think WE originated? Adam and Eve..?:rofl:

Dirty Harry and JJ TACO like this.
  18. Aug 28, 2017 at 10:37 AM
    J.M Taco

J.M Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Central California
    Vehicle:
    '17 Tacoma Quicksand DCSB TRD OR 4x4
    I do agree that a lot of our every day technologies have been reverse engineered from downed/captured alien tech. I just wish they'd hurry up with our floating cars..
    There's going to come the day when the government can't pull the wool over our eyes to what's actually been found. Now I'm going to look like a tin hat wearer.

19. Aug 28, 2017 at 10:41 AM
    Sandia Labs

Member:
    Colorado via Brawley, CA
    UFO disclosure, just because it is deemed a good idea for society, will not be given a free ride inside Congress. Nor should it. UFO disclosure is in competition with many important issues such as childhood cancer, poverty, and crime being promoted by many public interest groups.

I don’t see any reason to keep information like that secret but there may be some aspect of the UFO information with which I am not familiar with that might be related to some secret/exotic experiments that we're, doing that might involve our national security –our new weapons systems. I certainly wouldn't release that. But if it was something removed from our national security, in my opinion as President I would go ahead and release that. I see nothing wrong with that.

JJ TACO and MESO like this.
  20. Aug 28, 2017 at 10:43 AM
    m603holden

m603holden @Koditten Pirate Radio member #063

Member:
    First Name:
    Marteeen
    New England
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma DCSB OR MT
    Lots of sail boat fuel
    I hope they land in NH. I'll trade some cosmic lessons in return for some snowboarding lessons.

JJ TACO, MESO and Sandia Labs[OP] like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top