1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

this guy must have the rear spring TSB

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by NWtacoma, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Oct 3, 2010 at 7:43 AM
    Primersinmyshoe

Primersinmyshoe Old Sheepdog

Member:
    St. Louis, MO
    Vehicle:
    2020 Limited MGM
    None (yet)
    I think you're wrong! Her legs are so strong that she's standing on the pegs and her butt is barely touching the seat. So her weight is on the pegs, not compressing the springs or shocks. She must be, or was, a gymnast. That's one strong girl. :p

2. Oct 3, 2010 at 7:47 AM
    Seener84

Seener84 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    10 DCLB SR5 4x4
    Leer 100R
    wheelie time!

3. Oct 3, 2010 at 7:48 AM
    IndianTaco

IndianTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
  4. Oct 3, 2010 at 7:48 AM
    Toyota Truck

Toyota Truck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JT
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prerunnner
    Magnaflow Muffler-TSB springs-Nuvi 265wt-aFe pro dry s filter-Husky Liners-Blue dome light-extra d-rings-OME 90000 sport struts-885 coils-N182 shocks-TSB AAL-LR UCAs-procomp black alloy rims- nitto terra grapplers-20% tint
    ha. My new wall paper.

5. Oct 3, 2010 at 7:54 AM
    Primersinmyshoe

Primersinmyshoe Old Sheepdog

Member:
    St. Louis, MO
    Vehicle:
    2020 Limited MGM
    None (yet)
    We call those types "organ donors" around here.

What is he doing with his left hand???

6. Oct 3, 2010 at 8:22 AM
    Yoytoda

Yoytoda The Little Truck That Could

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Big Bear,CA / Upstate NY(Saratoga)
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab 4x4
    completely stock
    look at the lower fairing... its supposed to be level.
    If he wasnt accelarating she wouldnt have to hold on that tight. althought her wind resistance would make her have to hold on for dear life lol

LOL!!! but the pegs are connected to the subframe so its still be all on the suspension.

I dont think its fake... ive seen alot of pictures of people on bikes that shouldnt be lol

7. Oct 3, 2010 at 8:45 AM
    myname150

myname150 Well-Known Member

Member:
  8. Oct 3, 2010 at 9:13 AM
    Timmay Co

Timmay Co Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Englewood, Co
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma TRD
    TRD Exhaust Hoping to do lift next year.
    Hes resting on the gas tank, I do it all the time when I ride, F...that though im surprised that its not doing a wheelie on its own!!

9. Oct 3, 2010 at 9:17 AM
    tacobox

tacobox Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS

Member:
    Good god... wheelies and backflips

10. Oct 3, 2010 at 9:18 AM
    RMTacoguy30

RMTacoguy30 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Murrells Inlet, SC
    Vehicle:
    10 DC Prerunner Sport TRD
    EGR in channel Vent Visors, Flowmaster American Thunder Dual Exhaust, Thule ToolBox, AFE Pro Dry Drop In Air Filter, Weathertech Floorliners, TC UCA's, Camburg Spindles, AllPro 3" rear.
    I think he needs to put a lift on that bike to prevent this problem. lol

11. Oct 3, 2010 at 11:22 AM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.
    How is that front wheel still on the ground?

12. Oct 3, 2010 at 11:24 AM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    Bet traction is not a problem;)

13. Oct 3, 2010 at 11:37 AM
    j83soldier

j83soldier Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma
    anti lock brake disable mod, fogtime anytime mod, Leer Topper, all pro plate bumper, toytec 3 inch lift, bfg AT, rims, piaa 5100's, some double din head unit (cant remember), warn 8000 winch, DO sliders, hacked frame to fit full size spare, thule and yakima roof racks
    Are you kidding me bro, my GSXR 600 is a totally diffrent bike with a 100lb girl on the back it kills acceleration and slow handiling a little. This bitch is 275 easy. Gotta think the bike is only 400 lbs tops.

This is too funny though, everyone that rides has been at a red light and some fat chick either asks or just tries to jump on your bike for a ride. I had a double ducer (200lb) chick try to jump on mine friday night downtown. I didnt even see it comming and almost droped the bike. She said she just wanted a ride an was pissed when I told here there was a weight limit. Anyway I agree with the wheelie I would drop it to second and clutch it up, with that much weight on the back itd come to the 12oclock easy, hit the back break to hold it then come back down 3oo lbs lighter, a few blocks later you should feel something in you back pocket. Bam you just got your dignity back

14. Oct 3, 2010 at 11:47 AM
    Yoytoda

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Vehicle:
    completely stock

Ok but your not going to need a new top end and tranny overhaul, it didnt ruin or "F" his bike...bro...:rolleyes:

and with that much weight if you still need to clutch it up thats pretty sad...

15. Oct 3, 2010 at 12:12 PM
    solus

solus HOME!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bremerton, WA
    Vehicle:
    RR 4wd SR5
    there are so many things wrong with that pic..

they better not maneuver her weight will effect handling and if they crash like that... damn... no gear, no helmet, giant cow on the back :eek:

imagine the scene after the crash... not only would their heads be split open but the fat chick will have huge chunks of fat torn from her body! Plus he would be crushed

16. Oct 3, 2010 at 12:32 PM
    j83soldier

j83soldier Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma
    anti lock brake disable mod, fogtime anytime mod, Leer Topper, all pro plate bumper, toytec 3 inch lift, bfg AT, rims, piaa 5100's, some double din head unit (cant remember), warn 8000 winch, DO sliders, hacked frame to fit full size spare, thule and yakima roof racks
    No doubt bro, the engine would be fine, I am just saying NO WAY did it not mess up the handling, that much weight just turned the bike into a moped.

Ive only wheelied with 100lbs on the back I still clutch it. Its predictable and gets to you balance point fast, I clutch it hard and catch it with my rear brake. I dont like power wheelies. With that much weight, jesus I would still clutch it but pray my back brake iholds

17. Oct 3, 2010 at 12:37 PM
    rcbs204

rcbs204 Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    I'm going back to Europe!

18. Oct 3, 2010 at 12:41 PM
    Yoytoda

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Vehicle:
    completely stock
    I was just messing with you... ive stunted for several years... im used to a liter bike with a 62tooth rear sprocket and 12 up front. 20mph wheelies clutched up in 3rd gear lol

i was just commenting on people saying the bike was ruined...

19. Oct 3, 2010 at 12:47 PM
    Cape Codder

Cape Codder Native Son

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Hangin' Out in the Atlantic
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport 4x4 Access Cab 4.0L V6 Auto - Silverstreak Mica
    SOS Concepts Sliders waiting for POR-15 Rust Abatement (Spring 2016), OEM Silver Tube Steps 'til then OME 2.5" Suspension w/885 Coils & Dakars / LR UCA's w/SpecRide Bushings / Lifetime Alignment Wheeler's "Super Bump" Bump Stops Front & Rear / OME Carrier Bearing Drop / 2.5° Axle Shims (Eliminated Vibration) Moog Greaseable LCA Cam Bolts / ToyTech Sway Bar Relocate Kit / Stainless Steel Extended Brake Lines (Front & Rear) TIRES - LT275/70R17 (32.2") Firestone Destination A/T's (and Matching Spare) mounted on (5) 17”x8” (4.5” BS) Machined Aluminum Alloy, with Light Gunmetal Accents, Konig SixShooter Wheels with Hofmann Anthracite Adhesive Power Weights / McGard 65002 Chrome SplineDrive Lug Nuts / Cloned Schraeder EZ Sensor 33000 TPMS SNOW TIRES - Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 - P255/75-17 (32.1") mounted on Stock TRD Sport Wheels (5.5” BS) w/BORA 1" Wheel Spacers (to = 4.5” BS), Wheels Locks & OEM Lug Nuts Wheel Master 36" Stainless Steel Mesh Spare Tire Inflator/Checker attached to Rear Bumper / Spare Tire Lock TRD Skid Plate / Husky Mud Flaps / Redline Tuning Hood Struts / UltraGauge / Frame Hole Plugs / OEM Chrome Exhaust Tip Salex SLX102 - '05-'13 Tacoma GloveBox & Console Organizers Combo Set / GRID-IT (Console Cover Organizer) Color Matched SATOSHI Grill w/ Individual Letters Toyota Emblem (from ‘86 Toyota Land Cruiser) Hella Fogs on Elusive Elements Light Bar mounted behind Grill / Relocated Horns & Outside Temperature Sensor SilverStar zXe Headlights / SilverStar Fogs / Upper & Lower Color Matched Eyelids / LED's @ Dome, Maps, Lic Plate & 3rd Brake / 866 Foglight Lamps for Back-Up Lights WeatherTech Headlight & Foglight Protection / AutoBahnd RoadBlock (3M) Paint Protection System on Front End & Tailgate Avid Hitch Step Color Match Powdercoated / Avid LightBar Color Match Powdercoated / DIY Front Plate Holder mounted on AVID Light Bar (NO Bumper Holes) Emblems DeBadged / CBoy808's Silver OME EMU, Medium Gray Mall Rated, TRD Skid & Matte Black US Flag Decals SockMonkey Medium Gray Shadow Only Bedside, Door, Hood Scoop & Tailgate Decals DeBadged Leer 100LX Cap w/ Adventure Pkg including Thule 48” & 60” AeroBar Locking Removable Racks, Removable Front Window & Rear Door Remote Lock Charcoal/Blk Wet Okoles (front & rear) w/Front Seat Back Waterproof Zippered Pockets, Front Pistol Pockets & Seat Heaters / Drop Stop Seat Wedge Fillers 6 CD Changer w/SubWoofer (TRD Sport OEM) / BluLogic Hands Free (Blue Tooth) / Lutron Maestro Pico Remote Control for Driveway Floods Pro-Fit & Pro-Clip Device Holders for Cell Phone & GPS / Beltronics RX 65 Blue Detector / Garmin 885T GPS 30% Tint on Driver/Passenger Windows / WeatherTech Dark Front Window Deflectors / AutoMate AM-7 Alarm w/Remote Start WeatherTech FloorLiners (Front & Rear) / WeatherTech All Weather Mats (Over Front Liners) TRD "Offroad" Front Recovery Hook (Color Matched) / 2" x 30' & 3" x 30' Recovery Straps ELITE OffRoad 2" Receiver Hitch Shackle / Daystar Black Shackle Isolator / LifeLong Locks Class 5 Locking Hitch Pin Viair 00088 88P Portable Air Compressor / Rockford 12,000mah, 200/400 Amp, Portable Power Source & Mini Jump Starter Pop&Lock PL5305 Manual Tailgate Lock w/Color Matched Handle / Driver's Door Keytechniques Keyhole Cover OEM Bed Mat / 4 Extra Military Issue Bed "D" Rings Attached with Bed Bolts / 4 Extra Bed Rail Tiedowns & 2 Mini Tiedowns H3R Performance Halguard Halotron® 1 (Clean Agent) - HG250C 2.5lb Chrome Fire Extinguisher and Extreme Duty Quick Release Bracket (Mounted in Bed) H3R Performance Halguard Halotron® 1 (Clean Agent) - HG100C 1.4lb Chrome Fire Extinguisher (In Cab Back Door Pocket) H3R Performance MX500R - 5lb Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Mount (On Cab Back Floor, Not Yet Mounted in Bed) ResQMe GB0-RQMTWIN-O Orange Keychain Version of the Original LifeHammer (Hanging Within Reach in Cab) FogLight Anytime / Differential Breather / A/C Condensate Drain / Tailgate Hoseclamp Anti-Theft Mods Toyota Extra Care Platinum Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA) – 8 Year / 125,000 Miles TSB's: Transmission TSB / Blower Motor TSB / Steering Intermediate Shaft Bushing TSB 90L Accelerator Pedal D0L Recall / Driver & Passenger Seat Belts Recall / Inspect Wheels & Tires "BOB" Recall The “TW EMPTY UR WALLET MOD” and a Pile of Stuff Waitin' for Install
    Physics
    Center of Gravity
    That's Friggin' Impossible

20. Oct 3, 2010 at 2:05 PM
    myname150

myname150 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hell yes! Lol my friends from germany get a kick at how large our meals are here in the US.

Products Discussed in

To Top