1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

This is why you dont cut in line

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by OCTaco, May 26, 2010.

1. May 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Hitting a female is no different then hitting a man. I know this will open up a can of worms, but with equal rights comes all of them. I treat women no different than I treat a man.

Second, my little girl would know better than to talk shit to someone and second of all, if she did, she wouldn't get any pity from me if someone did knock some sense into her.

This chivalrous crap about not harming women came down with treating them as property. I hold doors open for men and women.

We're all people and we all deserve to get treated as best as we can.

And we all deserve to be reprimanded and punished equally.

2. May 26, 2010 at 4:05 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    people always want to be treaded the same unless they can use it to get ahead.i bet that bitch will think twice about running her mouth

3. May 26, 2010 at 4:06 PM
    JTO

JTO Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner Sport
    those are my chicken Mcnuggets BITCH!!!!

4. May 26, 2010 at 4:12 PM
    mgrande

mgrande iKill

Member:
    Raleigh
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD off road
    Kings, AP 3" leaf pack, timbrens front and rear, TC UCA's, pro comp 7189's, baja ATZ's, CBI sliders and rear, relentless front, dynomax catback
    If the little girl did in fact skip, she had it coming. C@ck suckers need to learn some f'n lessons the hard way. welcome to life.

5. May 26, 2010 at 4:31 PM
    Afwrestler1986

Afwrestler1986 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Johnstown, NY
    Vehicle:
    01 trd 4X4 ex cab manual
    Gray wire, Some lights in the bed area, and some character marks throughout.
    See the problem here is that she figured that she could just waltz up there and do what ever the f she pleases. Self entitled to do whatever, whenever. Now as others have said, I don't condone the hitting of women or children (with the obvious exception of a spanking.) But I will say this, I don't know how much I could take a snot nosed kid back talking me the way she probably was. And it seems that in today's society, kids refuse to respect any one. God forbid the guy were to blister her ass there. He would have been charged with a plethora of sexual abuse or sexual harassment of a child. (For touching her ass) I would take the assault and battery charges over any Pedo charges.

6. May 26, 2010 at 4:34 PM
    BigBawlzTaco

BigBawlzTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vehicle:
    2019 Toyota Tacoma SR
    And noone tried to stop him..? Must've been in the ghetto..

7. May 26, 2010 at 4:37 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    So you got punched in the face alot for juvenile stupidity as a kid?? I'm not for letting everyone do whatever they want-she needed to be put in her place. Her place was NOT however at the other end of that pricks fist.
    No way...No how.

Spanking/hand slapping from a parent is one thing- A full on fist from a stranger is unfathomable.

8. May 26, 2010 at 4:44 PM
    Dimonback

Dimonback Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Austin, Tx, from all over hell and back
    Vehicle:
    Geezer double cab w/ shell
    Don't think she had a punch coming, but I've seen how some of the latest batch of 14 year old punks act. She was probably yakking on her cell phone, walked into the line like she was queen, and mouthed off to the guy when he called her on it. The criminalization of corporal punishment has brought on an absolute lack of respect and manners. I say turn em both over a knee.

9. May 26, 2010 at 4:45 PM
    yoto4x4

yoto4x4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    canéda
    Vehicle:
    SWB
    YES=!!!
    good its about time girls get sent to the back of the line

10. May 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM
    SManZ

SManZ Sold the Taco in June 2020

Member:
    Fauquier County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Current, 2020 Ford Super Duty Tremor, Previously 2010 Supercharged 4x4 Tacoma Sport 6-spd
    TRD Supercharger, King 2.5" extended travel remote-resi coilovers, OME Dakar leaf packs, King 2.5" extended travel rear shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, MBRP turndown exhaust, TRD intake, TRD Quickshifter, Goodridge SS brake lines, EBC Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, TRD FJ Cruiser Special Edition 16" Anthracite Rims, Spidertrax wheel spacers, 265/75R16 A/T, Autometer oil pressure, oil temp gauges, TRD boost gauge, PLX DM-100 OBD II scanner, flexpod mounts, A-pillar gauge pods
    <--Asian & guilty (but I can drive which is atypical)

^^^ It is exactly this why I said that I don't feel sorry for her.

No, I don't have the whole story and my reaction is based on how the story was described. If she and her group cut in line and give the guy shit about it when he confronts them, I don't feel sorry for her.

I have had to confront teenagers occasionally where I live about the stupid shit they do (such as shooting airsoft pellets at my truck while I'm working on it). A lot of them just don't give a shit about anything, don't respect anyone, their property, their community, anything. Just about the only thing some of them will understand is a foot up the ass.

I did not say that what the guy did is right. I would never do that, and I don't condone it. I do think this girl got taught a deserved lesson and it might change how she treats other people for the better. IMO its better than her growing up into adulthood acting like this.

11. May 26, 2010 at 6:05 PM
    OCTaco

OCTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    OC
    Vehicle:
    '16 TRD Sport DCSB
    Even if the bitch was mouthing off she did not deserve to be punched out. She's just a kid, a kid! This bastard was a full grown man! How is that in anyway ok?

12. May 26, 2010 at 6:17 PM
    Redfox1

Redfox1 'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Santa Paula, CA and SLO
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Sport TRD
    Browning Floor Mats, 275/70/17 BFG All-Terrain T/A's, Procomp 7089 wheels,Rear Spring TSB, Bilstein 5100's, LED roof light, seatbelt chime disabled, CB, UWS Toolbox,
    Ok it is wrong for that guy to have punched that girl, but i dont feel sorry for her. She should have respected her elders and obviously her parents didnt do a very good job. Shes 14, thats ridiculous. She knew exactly what she was doing. Of course it would have been better to choose a different route than the man took, but man i wish i could do that sometimes

13. May 26, 2010 at 6:18 PM
    Afwrestler1986

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Johnstown, NY
    Vehicle:
    01 trd 4X4 ex cab manual
    Yes. And when I was 14 and mouthed off to my Father, A full grown man, he would have cold cocked me. Kids are not taught any respect. What exactly would you have done? Would you have put her over your knee? Walked away and let it happen? Call the cops to come deal with a disrespectful kid? Slapped her upside the head? Don't take this as me being a dick to you because I am not. I am just trying to figure out what you would have done in this situation?

You tell her that she just cut you and then she goes off on a tirade because she thinks she is Queen Bitch........what now?

14. May 26, 2010 at 6:20 PM
    mws4ua

mws4ua I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Birmingham
    Vehicle:
    2018 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4x4... Yeah yeah, I know.
    Never punch a 14-yr old girl...

I would have let her know she was an inconsiderate bit**, but hitting her? What a man he is.

15. May 26, 2010 at 6:23 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Your father punishing you for disrespect is totally different. I don't agree with your father punching you either-but that's his business. Some random stranger punching someone else's kid- Outta line. His behavior is even worse than her mouthing off-cause he's supposed to be the grown up.

Dealing with her- I'll step right back in front of her and tell her- "I'm pretty sure I was here" and let her run her mouth. It's not my job to police up her parents mess. As an adult- Does it really matter what a 14 year old says or calls me?? Not to me it doesn't.

PS-I don't say feel sorry for her because you know there is more to the story. But his reaction is outrageous.

16. May 26, 2010 at 6:25 PM
    Afwrestler1986

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Johnstown, NY
    Vehicle:
    01 trd 4X4 ex cab manual
    I agree that a closed fist punch was overkill. But what would you do? Telling her she is a bitch does nothing. pointing out that she did wrong would do nothing. Punching her right in the face just made her youtube famous. What is anyone supposed to do to a kid that is not their own if this happens?
    I realize the dude was pissed, and I have been awfully pissed myself, but there is really no right action to be taken here.

17. May 26, 2010 at 6:27 PM
    jandrews

jandrews Hootin' and Hollerin'

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat
    Uh, guys, you need to get off all this off-topic shit and start discussing what actually matters here:

I would totally do the news anchor in that vid.

18. May 26, 2010 at 6:28 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Quoted for troof!!:cool:

19. May 26, 2010 at 6:34 PM
    OCTaco

OCTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    OC
    Vehicle:
    '16 TRD Sport DCSB
    Your dad beating you is one thing, a stranger punching a a teen female is another. I would have told her ass to get in back in line and that would have been the end of it. Regardless of what shit comes out of her mouth. It's called being the bigger man. I'm not being a dick either just sharing my point of view.

20. May 26, 2010 at 6:36 PM
    Snipe

Snipe Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pacific NW
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off Road
    Don't let age fool you, I worked with a guy and his 14 year old step son and a couple of his buddies beat and stabbed too death a homeless guy because they were robbing him and he only had less then $3 on him.

Because of his age they couldn't charge him as an adult so he was found guilty in juvenile court and released when he turned 18.
    2 weeks after release he was caught and convicted of armed robbery.

Products Discussed in

To Top