1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

This is why you dont cut in line

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by OCTaco, May 26, 2010.

1. May 26, 2010 at 6:37 PM
    mws4ua

mws4ua I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Birmingham
    Vehicle:
    2018 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4x4... Yeah yeah, I know.
    +1000

2. May 26, 2010 at 6:38 PM
    Afwrestler1986

Afwrestler1986 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Johnstown, NY
    Vehicle:
    01 trd 4X4 ex cab manual
    Gray wire, Some lights in the bed area, and some character marks throughout.
    This is where I was headed with my next post. lol. Kids now a days would just as soon stab/shoot you in the parking lot than to look at you.

3. May 26, 2010 at 6:46 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    And apparently adults would just as soon punch you in the face??

4. May 26, 2010 at 6:56 PM
    Toy4Life

Toy4Life 668: The Neighbor of the Beast

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Slippery Rock, PA
    Vehicle:
    96 Subaru Outback 2.2 5mt
    92 4Runner SR5 3.0v6 4x4(sold) 02 Tacoma SR5 TRD Offroad 4x4 (sold)
    Society as a whole is FU<KED. It's got nothing to do with grown ass men hitting 14 year old girls. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is because I don't know the whole story, but I don't entirely feel bad for that girl. Oh.....I've never hit a girl, but in my book, they're as fair a target as any man, given the right circumstances. Maybe it's the fact that I've teetered on the edge of knocking out some extremely disrespectful kids at McD's.

5. May 26, 2010 at 7:02 PM
    STR8_BEAST

STR8_BEAST Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Collin
    HB, SoCal
    Vehicle:
    07 PRERUNNER TRD OR
    MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST, SOUND SYSTEM, KENWOOD DNX 7140, WINDOW TINT, REAR TSB, FRONT COIL SPACER, SATOSHI MOD, BHLM, WHITE CALIPERS, CB RADIO W/4FT FIRESTIK, MAGLITE MOD
  6. May 26, 2010 at 7:02 PM
    Afwrestler1986

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Johnstown, NY
    Vehicle:
    01 trd 4X4 ex cab manual
    On the contrary, I don't disrespect people and I have a very pleasant demeanor, so the answer would be no. And how exactly did you come to this conclusion? Unless I am mistaken in thinking that people like to be respected or at the very least not treated like shit. If that is not the case and people do in fact like to be treated like shit, then maybe people do want to punch me in the face for being decent to them. :notsure:

7. May 26, 2010 at 7:14 PM
    AndrewFalk

AndrewFalk Science!

Member:
    The North East
    Vehicle:
    2010 5 speed 5 lug
    :)
    I can't stand those little bitches....but I wouldn't hit her....not to say that I wouldn't thoroughly enjoy doing it.

And I don't give a fuck that it was a girl....you want EQUAL rights??? There you go....

8. May 26, 2010 at 7:17 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    If we are going to stand on generalities- Lets stand on them. If we are going to use specifics- Lets use specifics. Lets not dance back and forth betwixt the two.

I know lots of kids who would have nothing to do with shooting/shanking/mouthing off to a stranger. Just like I know plenty that would (at least the mouthing off part- not sure about the other two).
    I know lots of adults who can behave (ie- be disrespected and not punch someone in the face). I know some who can't and I know of some who would shoot/shank/fight with anyone for the fun or the thrill of it.

I would also say punching someone in the face is violent and socially unacceptable. Whereas being rude and loud mouthed is a bad idea and not entirely socially acceptable- but not violent and also very easily over looked.

It's not really any skin off my back if she is a rude stuck up little princess. It does become skin off my back when I get arrested for punching her in the face. It just doesn't make sense to me at all that you would put your livelihood, family, and freedom on the line to maybe teach some punk a lesson.

9. May 26, 2010 at 7:20 PM
    brutalguyracing

brutalguyracing BIG DADDY

Member:
    F.U> GUYZ
    broken mods
    x2^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

10. May 26, 2010 at 7:28 PM
    sooner07

sooner07 1/2 man 1/2 amazing

Member:
    First Name:
    A A Ron
    DFW, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Debadged 2008 Rugged Trail
    Toytec ultimate lift kit, light racing UCAs, ARB bumper and full skid plates underneath. Looking into redoing the suspension and maybe repainting the ol' Taco.
    I'm on the side of, his actions are inexcusable, but I sure as hell don't feel sorry for her, if the story is accurate. Cut in line and piss someone off, you get to deal with their reaction. Next time, be a civilized human and you probably won't get punched in the mouth for being an asshole.

11. May 26, 2010 at 7:32 PM
    MiikeyD

MiikeyD The Green Machine

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Upland, CA
    Vehicle:
    Green Prerunner DC 2.7L
    Suspension / Wheels / Tires 3.5" Fabtech lift w/ AAL 265/75/16 BFG A/T American Racing Baja Audio Alpine HU CDA-9886 Kicker DS650 Z-Edition 1000W Memphis M3 US Amps 4000W 2.5Farad Cap Lighting 6000K HID 2 Hella 500FF 2 Aux Bed Lights 2 Aux Driving Lights Performance Volant CAI Flomaster Super 44 Doug Thorley Long Tube headers (coming soon) NGK Iridium Sparkplugs Accessories Scanguage II Cobra LTD27-NW with 3' Firestik Radio Shack Triple Trunking Scanner Harbor Freight Hi-Lift Cosmetics Flat Black Bumper Trim Flat Black Grill Surrounding with Satoshi Clear Corners Future Modifications (not specific) Longtravel w/ king shocks or fox Caged bed Shackles rear suspension. Fox / king shocks custom front bumper Custom Glassworks extreme kit for 01-04 (only have hood and passenger side.. need driver panel) Supercharger + 8port intake manifold optima yellow top battery remounted new rims caged interior rear bench removal 4 sparc
    not to be racist ... but that shit happens in LA all the time and surrounding cities.. F*ing annoying ignorant f*cking people

12. May 26, 2010 at 7:51 PM
    Afwrestler1986

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Johnstown, NY
    Vehicle:
    01 trd 4X4 ex cab manual
    Ok, with all of this fancy word work here, you still never answered my initial question of how you came to the conclusion that adults must want to punch ME in the face? Also, if you would actually read my posts, I never said I would have punched her in the face, or even touch her for that matter.
    What I did say was that she probably deserved it in one fashion or another. When I was in Atlanta 5-6 years ago a 16 yo kid stabbed a 34 yo because he wouldn't buy him smokes. The older guy just ignored him and tried to do the adult like thing. The kid got pissed because he was getting ignored and stabbed him for it.

13. May 26, 2010 at 7:57 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    damn you beat me to it :p

14. May 26, 2010 at 7:57 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    How did you come to the conclusion that kids would just as soon look at me as stab me in parking lot?? Unless you meant that they only want to stab snipe when you said
    That's what I'm saying is a generality-That's not true about every kid everywhere. There are kids and adults (like the guy in the video) who have no self control and don't understand how to operate in a society. There are lots of people who do- and they don't punch people in the face because they were addressed or treated disrespectfully. I don't think we should feel sorry for her and coddle her- but no one should have to worry about that.

Nice time you are in a line or in a public place - Do you wanna have to be on guard for someone sucker punching you because of some perceived transgression??

I don't care what anyone does- No one should be put into a position to have to punch someone in the face or shoot them etc etc etc. I'm letting my hippy show here- but if everyone could get along- No issues like this would happen. In reality...There are reason to deck someone or take their life. Cutting in line- ain't one. Preemptive attacks aren't a good reason either.

15. May 26, 2010 at 9:37 PM
    mgrande

mgrande iKill

Member:
    Raleigh
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD off road
    Kings, AP 3" leaf pack, timbrens front and rear, TC UCA's, pro comp 7189's, baja ATZ's, CBI sliders and rear, relentless front, dynomax catback
    Sorry Brunes, but you can thank the government for my temper and the joy I feel when I hurt others:D

16. May 26, 2010 at 9:40 PM
    lookylookitzadam

lookylookitzadam Retrofit Club!

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    07 DC OffRoad
    I dont know if its cuz I am tired, but LOL. I couldnt stop laughing at how horribly pathetic that is. So sad, but really beating up a chick over McDonald....so so so sad.

17. May 26, 2010 at 9:43 PM
    jeepmor

jeepmor Well-Known Member

Member:
    Stumptown
    Bet she doesn't take cuts anymore.

18. May 26, 2010 at 9:52 PM
    tbturner47

tbturner47 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hickory, NC
    Vehicle:
    '16 Barcelona Red TRD Off Road
    You guys are looking at this all wrong...She was apparently in a hurry to eat McDonalds, so she cut in line...so to teach her not to cut in line the guy done what any sensible parent would do. He showed her that while food is important to our growth and needed for survival, there is no reason to be disrespectful.

To make her think about her actions he is making her incapable of eating solid foods for several weeks until she learns her lesson.

Next week he's having a special on teaching kids to ride bikes without training wheels, hopefully they bring helmets:p

19. May 27, 2010 at 6:52 AM
    OCTaco

OCTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    OC
    Vehicle:
    '16 TRD Sport DCSB
    NO! Most of these people are working off of the theory the little girl was mouthing off. You really cant tell what happened before, or after, the guy punched her lights out.

20. May 27, 2010 at 6:56 AM
    OCTaco

OCTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    OC
    Vehicle:
    '16 TRD Sport DCSB
    I'll take that bet. LOL.:eek:

Products Discussed in

To Top