1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Thoughts on this light bar?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by BRYLONATOR, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Dec 2, 2011 at 4:15 PM
    BRYLONATOR

BRYLONATOR [OP] Building 06 Suburban K2500 with LBZ D-max and ZF6!

Member:
    Denver, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Chillin in a 120!
    Person made this on his own and is posting for sale on local CL for $120. I am not a big fan of it covering the grill nor do I like how I think it mounts.
    I am posting the link to the ad as pics are down on the site for the day!

P.S....not mine nor do I know who the seller is!

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2732683641.html

2. Dec 2, 2011 at 4:16 PM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    i like it

3. Dec 2, 2011 at 4:19 PM
    Grande

Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thomas, The little truck that could
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.
    i think its cool, nice and clean and low key, i would probly buy one, lol. if i wasnt gona get a tuber bumper up front...i like it more the secound time i looked at it. :) i wonder if he will ship to CA, lol.

4. Dec 2, 2011 at 4:41 PM
    Grande

Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.
    well i texted the guy, and he said he make them on demand and is willing to ship out to cali, and it mounts to the core that we hav to drill four holes in to, my bumper might take some time, but i want more light, this might be the way.

I told him to sign up on here and post his work and maybe more ppl will wana buy one, i did let him kno that by signing up his wallet might get smaller, lol.

5. Dec 2, 2011 at 4:49 PM
    BRYLONATOR

BRYLONATOR [OP] Building 06 Suburban K2500 with LBZ D-max and ZF6!

Member:
    Denver, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Chillin in a 120!
    well cool then....I will let him know that he owes me some free fab work for advertising for him! I do like the quality of his work (what I can see in the pics) I am just not a fan of this design. I want to get some vision x solstice lights up front and they would look pretty dumb in this bar!

6. Dec 2, 2011 at 4:54 PM
    Grande

Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    he sent me a pic of his truck, his front tube bumper is clean as F, its looks fitted and looks really good compared to others that look like they hav empty spaces, my mouth is still watering, LMAO.

7. Dec 2, 2011 at 5:01 PM
    JLee

JLee The Man! Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Benicia, CA
    Vehicle:
    02 Extra cab SAS Linked front and rear
    I lost track thousands of dollars ago.
    I think that looks pretty good.

Products Discussed in