1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Three steps forward one step back

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by mike m, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Jun 25, 2017 at 10:06 AM
    mike m

mike m [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    michael
    Vehicle:
    2017 Taco TRD Off reoad
    moved back up camera and bed 120 volt power outlet
    I have a Four Wheel Camper on my 2017 Taco which I moved the 120 volt power outlet to the inside of the camper and mounted the rear backup camera under the camper. Yesterday I needed to move the camper back on the truck to make some modifications to the mounting brackets. After checking that all connections were removed I totally forgot about the rear camera mounted to the bottom of the camper. As I slide the camper back it pulled all the wires out of the camera connector and the power outlet which I had disconnected hung up on the camper and pulled the wires out of the outlet connector as well. Bummer! I was hoping that somebody on the forum might be able to help with a wiring diagram of the camera, most importantly, as I should be able to figure out the power outlet with a multi tester although an wiring diagram for it would be helpful as well. Thanks for any help or ideas on how to resolve this.
    Mike M

Products Discussed in

To Top