1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Timbern Bump stops and Stock Head Unit

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by The Mega, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Apr 18, 2011 at 11:48 AM
    The Mega

The Mega [OP] Get Routy

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    06 4X4 Speedway Blue
    Xenon 8000k H.I.D Fogs and Mains, TRD CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust, Demello Offroad Sliders, Icon Coilovers, Allpro Rear Leaf Pack w/Fox resi, Ubolt Flip Kit, Snugtop Tonueau, Total Chaos UCA, Steal Brake Lines All Around, Viper Remote Start, Custom Emblem Work, Black Tail Lights, and Flashlight Mod, Devil Emblem, Color Matched Interior
    Asking $100 shipped for the bumpstops and $60 shipped for the head unit. Headunit still available, bumpstops are sold.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]SOLD!!!!

2. Apr 18, 2011 at 12:58 PM
    pudge151

pudge151 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra Platinum
    is hardware included on the bump stops?

3. Apr 18, 2011 at 1:36 PM
    The Mega

The Mega [OP] Get Routy

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    06 4X4 Speedway Blue
    Xenon 8000k H.I.D Fogs and Mains, TRD CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust, Demello Offroad Sliders, Icon Coilovers, Allpro Rear Leaf Pack w/Fox resi, Ubolt Flip Kit, Snugtop Tonueau, Total Chaos UCA, Steal Brake Lines All Around, Viper Remote Start, Custom Emblem Work, Black Tail Lights, and Flashlight Mod, Devil Emblem, Color Matched Interior
    The only piece that is not included is the top plate that is drilled since I sent my orginal ones back to all pro so they are staying on my truck. If you have stock ubolts you will have to contact All Pro for seperate mounting hardware and if you have a flip kit currently call All Pro and you can just order the drilled top plate or you can drill your current ones. I have all the bolts and washers that are required though

4. Apr 20, 2011 at 7:16 PM
    The Mega

The Mega [OP] Get Routy

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    06 4X4 Speedway Blue
To Top